TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Jackett Gone!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I've been told...hope it's true ?
Now confirmed!! ???
On OS. YEEESSSSSSS!!!!!
Hooray !

The future (Mk2) starts here !
Seen walking at Roko earlier.
Get the Champers out
Who's in charge on Tuesday ?? 

It its Gallen I'd say we have less chance of getting a result than with KJ.
Thank the lord .
But who's taking over? And can they get the team shaped-up enough to challenge for a playoff place?
If it’s Gallen forget it. Whittingham would be a great short term appointment and might restore some inventive footy and FUN
I'll second that
I expect Gallen’s gone too
(14-03-2021, 11:52 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]I'll second that

It definitely doesn't want to be any of the current 1st team coaching set up!

We can't go down, not looking likely to do much, so lets at least get somebody who isn't pals with the 1st team, so that they can be objective, and preferably somebody who has watched a lot of our games this season, so they already know who's crap and what the problems are.

Whittingham or Taylor  (or both) free for the next 7 weeks?
Is Andy Awford still at Luton ? 

He was the best caretaker manager we've ever had ... just not so good after he was appointed.

Bring him in as caretaker, then give him the vacant academy job when we appoint ?
About fecking time.

The sun has come out over FP  Smile .
Did the club purposely let him stay until the Papa John's final thereby endangering our promotion prospects?
For what it's worth I don't want any of the above named people as manager as they are too "close" to the club. New broom and all that stuff.
Wilder?
At last I feel vindicated. Should’ve listened to me nearly 4 yrs ago lol
Time for jamo and Herman to give us some fun for a few weeks?
(14-03-2021, 12:30 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Wilder?

Out of our league now.
I reckon they’ve got a short list already, could be:
Coleman
Bowyer
Wilder ( doubtful)
Cowley
Harris
Hopefully they’ll accept applications from managers already at clubs although that depends how much compensation Tornante will fork out
If the Snooze can be believed it seems Jack W’s words might have been the final straw. Talk of total lack of faith in the manager. He might go down as an all time Pompey great now haha.
What did he say?
People are having fun on Pompeys Wiki page. We have had Chris Colman Stephen  Hawkin and Freddy Mercury listed as manager this morning
Pages: 1 2