TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Stupendous Stevenage and all that
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just seen there are some tickets on the OS, ST returns, but 4 scattered about the ground.
(31-12-2023, 09:02 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]just seen there are some tickets on the OS, ST returns, but 4 scattered about the ground.

Perhaps TBA loyals can have a whip round & get one for Mikey393 as a New Year present - then he can actually see a game live instead of basing all his crass comments on ifollow  Idea

I'll start off by donating 20p  Big Grin - the coont ain't worth anymore  than that.

HNY
I like Mikey, nice bloke, doesn't hurt anyone and doesn't need abuse because he's not abusive. He's a true Pompey fan whether he goes to games or not.

Happy New Year all. Hope the next 3 are better than the last 3.
Does he accept the sound of money?
A couple of resale season tickets on there. Another sellout. We really need a bigger ground ASAP,  30,000 plus.. We need that new North stand.

Onto the game, I can't see us beating Stevenage. We can't even beat fleetwood, bristol or Exeter. Stevenage are a very dangerous side.

Happy new year to all. I'm convinced we will be in league one still next season but happy new year anyway to pompey fans worldwide.
(31-12-2023, 09:37 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-12-2023, 09:02 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]just seen there are some tickets on the OS, ST returns, but 4 scattered about the ground.

Perhaps TBA loyals can have a whip round & get one for Mikey393 as a New Year present - then he can actually see a game live instead of basing all his crass comments on ifollow  Idea

I'll start off by donating 20p  Big Grin - the coontxaint worth anymore  than that.

HNY

That's extremely generous of you & Not necessary. FYI I No longer live in the area but have still attended  2 games this sea on which is 2 more than some. Guy's radio commentary is a very good guide to what's going on the pitch.
(31-12-2023, 11:25 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]

I'll start off by donating 20p  Big Grin - the coontxaint worth anymore  than that.

HNY

That's extremely generous of you & Not necessary. FYI I No longer live in the area but have still attended  2 games this sea on which is 2 more than some. Guy's radio commentary is a very good guide to what's going on the pitch.
That’s 2 more than I’ve attended this season and equal to the amount I’ve attended my entire life. I’m the shittest Pompey fan ever
Guy is the best commentator I hear on any platform.

and it will be most typically Pompey to beat the good side having filed to beat several strugglers.
(31-12-2023, 11:25 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]

HNY

You don't need to justify yourself. If some weirdos are obssessed with your attendance record, that's their problem.
Guy's radio commentary is indeed very good, but if you rely on that the only opinion you have is Guy's opinion, which may well be right, but all you are doing is passing Guy's opinions off as your own. 

You can only get you own opinion by watching the game yourself.  And if we want Guy's opinion we can get it better by listening to him, not you.
Got to be at the races today. Start fast to or the crowd will be very flat.
I'm guessing we will start fast. But we need to score from open play when we are on top, which is probably our biggest weakness as a team in the last month or two.
I suspect Norris will play very well today, he and a few others will know they were off their game at Exeter.
(01-01-2024, 12:18 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Guy's radio commentary is indeed very good, but if you rely on that the only opinion you have is Guy's opinion, which may well be right, but all you are doing is passing Guy's opinions off as your own. 

You can only get you own opinion by watching the game yourself.  And if we want Guy's opinion we can get it better by listening to him, not you.

His consistent negative opinions are no reflection on what Guy says. I’ve never heard Witts utter any of the tripe that comes out of Mikey’s gob.
Titchfield, wrong again