TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Cheltenham Away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-01-2024, 11:16 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Titch is on a win-win situation. If he's right, it's I told you so and if he's wrong (like last week), it's silence. WUM if ever I saw one.

Win-win?
More like sad-sadder
(06-01-2024, 11:04 AM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]And also being a Pompey fan as you say, can you tell me where the burger vans are on match day?.....

Goldsmith avenue near mcdonalds, kfc etc. On the corner opposite the shop and petrol station. 

Also two on the corners, looking towards the Milton end / north stand. There was 2 there last time I walked that way.
Pretty much, if you walk in, even from parking close, you will find a burger van. Bear in mind you will not be allowed to approach the turnstiles while carrying or eating non club food. t this time of year, my son find his hood handy.
I used down the alley towards fp and there were two burger vans there.

I walk from goldsmith avenue nowadays and there's a burger van there.
(06-01-2024, 12:53 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty much, if you walk in, even from parking close, you will find a burger van. Bear in mind you will not be allowed to approach the turnstiles while carrying or eating non club food. t this time of year, my son find his hood handy.

Nice.

Do you manage to get tickets hammie for games? 

I guess the Milton end sales make it a little easier.
(06-01-2024, 12:53 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty much, if you walk in, even from parking close, you will find a burger van. Bear in mind you will not be allowed to approach the turnstiles while carrying or eating non club food. t this time of year, my son find his hood handy.

The burger vans have been in the exact spot since the year dot. This guy is a fucking troll and the sooner people block the attention seeking coont the better. Unfortunately, you can still see the troll pollute this board when you're not online.

One day, Admin might actually take note than remove it from the website - although I suppose it is clickbait of some kind.
(06-01-2024, 12:47 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2024, 11:04 AM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]And also being a Pompey fan as you say, can you tell me where the burger vans are on match day?.....

Goldsmith avenue near mcdonalds, kfc etc. On the corner opposite the shop and petrol station. 

Also two on the corners, looking towards the Milton end / north stand. There was 2 there last time I walked that way.

There are more where are they?.
(06-01-2024, 12:56 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]

Nice.

Getting two together has been really difficult. We went in the Milton End last game which was fine. Although if you need to use toilets at football, I'm not a fan of portaloos! Once finished it will be a decent part of the ground. Although if it is raining , the space around the bars etc is uncovered, at least at present. It felt a bit like being at Swindon over the years but without the huge toilet to hide in from the rain
(06-01-2024, 01:03 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2024, 12:47 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]

There are more where are they?.

You have food vans behind the fratton end obviously.

And the other places I mentioned.
You say there's one on Goldsmith

And two more by the Milton End And North stand

Right?.
(06-01-2024, 01:05 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2024, 12:56 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]

Nice.

Getting two together has been really difficult. We went in the Milton End last game which was fine. Although if you need to use toilets at football, I'm not a fan of portaloos! Once finished it will be a decent part of the ground. Although if it is raining , the space around the bars etc is uncovered, at least at present. It felt a bit like being at Swindon over the years but without the huge toilet to hide in from the rain

Pleased you are able to get tickets now hammie.

The Milton end is better than it was that's for sure.
You say there's one on Goldsmith

And one behind the Fratton end..... And you come in on train via Goldsmith right?
(06-01-2024, 01:07 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]You say there's one on Goldsmith

Right?.

There's food vans behind fratton end.

One on goldsmith avenue by the roundabout opposite quickmart.

A few years ago I used to go to the burger vans with were in view of the Milton end and North stand, the corner bit which is filled in would be what you could see from them. I don't know if they're still there as haven't been down that way. I think there is an alley to the club shop down that way now so not sure if they still make room for the food vans there on matchday.
(06-01-2024, 01:10 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]You say there's one on Goldsmith

And one behind the Fratton end..... And you come in on train via Goldsmith right?

No. I park on the side streets behind lidl, anywhere I can find. I wall up towards the burger van.
I know there's one opposite the old pub on Goldsmith avenue too. Maybe two but can't remember.. Definitely one. Near the station. Its on a little car park or something.
(06-01-2024, 01:12 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2024, 01:10 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]You say there's one on Goldsmith

No. I park on the side streets behind lidl, anywhere I can find. I wall up towards the burger van.

All behind Lidl is limited time parking!...
(06-01-2024, 01:16 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2024, 01:12 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]

All behind Lidl is limited time parking!...

I park anywhere I can.

There's a pub a small walk from lidl that pompey fans use.

I park in the roads down there. 

Never had any issues to be honest.
What do you order to eat and drink and which toilets do you use? Just asking for Mix
Yes,WTF is Mix up to.
(06-01-2024, 01:27 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]What do you order to eat and drink and which toilets do you use? Just asking for Mix

Recently been using North stand upper toilets, closest to the fratton end. On the way out I occasionally use the toilets on the lower North section on the way out which are right by the FE,but theyre very very tight and particularly busy mainly only use NU toilet.

Particularly pleased with the extended concourse area in the NU, with the TV, more room to congregate. 

Dont often get food at football but very occasionally get a piglets pantry hotdog.

What about you?
(06-01-2024, 01:39 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2024, 01:27 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]What do you order to eat and drink and which toilets do you use? Just asking for Mix

Dont often get food at football but very occasionally get a piglets pantry hotdog.

How much do they cost?.... Do you get much change from £10?
(06-01-2024, 01:43 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2024, 01:39 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]

How much do they cost?.... Do you get much change from £10?

They cost £4.90.

It's only card payment.

Have a good day all.
Fucking crap today. Nothing more to add.
Pages: 1 2