TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: 3.000th Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
True Blue Army Pompey forum had 2999 threads to its name. This is the 3000th, use it to talk about Big Grin whatever you feel like talking about
That smilie face was meant to be at the end of what I wrote but rather than edit what I said I just added this comment instead
How many grounds is now needed to be in the 92 club?
(06-01-2024, 07:31 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]How many grounds is now needed to be in the 92 club?

I’m guessing 92
Problem is every year two clubs go up from the national league and not all of them have been in the football league before. Luckily one of them will be Chesterfield whose new stadium many Pompey fans have already visited. For the record the only two grounds in England I’ve ever visited is Fratton Park and Wembley
Looks like I wrote 3.000th thread and not 3,000th thread. There’s another thing that needs editing. Ahh well you all get my gist
(06-01-2024, 07:31 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]How many grounds is now needed to be in the 92 club?

That's a really good question! Do you lose the 92 when one goes down? And how many clubs in total have now been in the EFL/Prem?
I’ve got an itchy arse.
I couldn’t finish all my chips.
(06-01-2024, 08:19 PM)Slagger Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve got an itchy arse.
A decent set of fingernails would help that. I’m constantly biting mine well probably once every couple of weeks but at the moment if I had an itchy arse I’m sure I could give it a good scratch right now. Hopefully you can too
Nobody take that as an offer
(06-01-2024, 07:58 PM)66zoolane Wrote: [ -> ]

That's a really good question! Do you lose the 92 when one goes down? And how many clubs in total have now been in the EFL/Prem?

I’d say you definitely do and to maintain your record you will need to visit the newly promoted League 2 club who you haven’t visited to honestly say you have visited all of the current 92 football league clubs
I would think there must be a few pompey fans that have visited getting on for a hundred grounds following us up and down the leagues over the years.
(06-01-2024, 11:52 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I would think there must be a few pompey fans that have visited getting on for a hundred grounds following us up and down the leagues over the years.
No doubt but if you want to say you’ve visited every football league ground then if you have every season you need to update that as in when a club builds a new ground or when a club in the national league gets promoted and you have never visited that ground before. This sort of pursuit reminds me of train spotting in a way but more fun. I remember when we visited Tottenham’s new ground recently in an FA Cup game we narrowly lost 1-0. Everyone was excited to visit the new stadium. And let’s be honest the new Tottenham ground at least what I’ve seen of it on tv is a pretty spectacular ground. On a side note my dad and my brother are Spurs fans and like me are from the Isle of Wight. I refer to them as glory hunters that never experience any glory and always remind them that Pompey (in 2008) have won an FA Cup much more recently than their team has (Spurs most recent FA Cup win was 1991)