TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: The Lary Leyton Orient Lovefest.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Next up, the mighty ‘O’s.

Is it going to be ‘O’ dear, or ‘O’ yes!!?

It will be a chance to see a certain J. Pigott in his natural position, on the bench. I note that Orient fans don’t rate him as being good enough for this division. 2 in 22 says they’re right.

To think that some on here wanted to sign him permanently. Probably the same ones slating Bishop now.

Anyway, we need three points from this one. It’s all very well having a wobble but it has to stop, now!

Hopefully, this won’t be anything like a repeat of that cup game, many years ago, that had us (and particularly Mandaric) feeling rock bottom. That truly was bloody awful and a good reference point for those who feel suicidal about our recent results.

We’re still top and we need to stay there.
Pigott is the worst striker ever to pull on the blue shirt. (Just trying to get a like from Cunni)
Perhaps not the worst player. He just can’t score goals, at least not anymore.
Actually looked like a could be a half decent number ten. As a fan base, we have written off so many strikers who have gone on to do a decent job elsewhere there might be a reason.
I agree Hammie but Pigott isn’t one of them. Failing spectacularly at Orient. The natives aren’t impressed.
No need to go in on Pigott mate!

Probably isn't League 1 but he wasn't that bad for us.

Ultimately not good enough, but not awful.

Typically Pompey for him to score this weekend.

I'm going 2-1
(10-01-2024, 06:40 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]I agree Hammie but Pigott isn’t one of them. Gaining spectacularly at Orient. The natives aren’t impressed.

The thing I dont get about Pigott is when he was @ Wimbledon he had a turn of pace. I think somewhere between signing for Ipswich & coming here he lost that & his drive to succeed. 
He's a poor imitation of the player @ AFCW.
Probably got into the weights room and followed some plan by a sports scientist.
Their plans, diets and sports bras ensure that everyone gets fitter, faster and never gets injured.
You only have to look at professional football and cricket bowlers to see how well it all works.
tickets for Saturday
quite a few returns on the OS including a few pairs together.
We've just grabbed two.
PUP
Leyton orient are a very good side.

I think it will be a draw. Maybe 1 1.
They're not a "very good side" They are mid-table and doing OK but no more. Good sides are the top 6 or 7, get real. Of course on their day they can beat anyone, just as Cheltenham beat us, but don't overhype them. If you really were a pro-footballer you'd know that without me telling you.
I think (in case anyone hasn’t noticed it) the three little letters under Titchys name says everything you need to know about his posts. If you’re going to respond to him then it’s best to reply with a similar sense of nonsense and then no one will get upset or have to try and get him banned. He’s havin’ a larff, nothing more.
(12-01-2024, 08:59 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]I think (in case anyone hasn’t noticed it) the three little letters under Titchys name says everything you need to know about his posts. If you’re going to respond to him then it’s best to reply with a similar sense of nonsense and then no one will get upset or have to try and get him banned. He’s havin’ a larff, nothing more.

I have a season ticket which is something you do not have. I don't attend many games because of work. 

You never attend games my son.
And he's a Catholic priest as well apparently.
(12-01-2024, 09:23 AM)teeftwo Wrote: [ -> ]And he's a Catholic priest as well apparently.

The sooner we start winning, the quicker this pathetic troll will feck off.

Ps. Never noticed the wum bit before. Does admin choose it coz that would be sad.

Anyway, another post hijacked by that kunt and another I've failed to ignore. Bah!
(12-01-2024, 09:11 AM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2024, 08:59 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]I think (in case anyone hasn’t noticed it) the three little letters under Titchys name says everything you need to know about his posts. If you’re going to respond to him then it’s best to reply with a similar sense of nonsense and then no one will get upset or have to try and get him banned. He’s havin’ a larff, nothing more.

I have a season ticket which is something you do not have. I don't attend many games because of work. 

I don’t have a season ticket because I don’t attend games. I’m not as daft as some.

Anyway, if you don’t actually watch games, do you listen to Guy? You and Mikey should get together, he thinks you’re nearly as wonderful as Experminator thinks you are. Mind, you’re one and the same aren’t you?
PS, stick around, he’ll be along shortly.
(12-01-2024, 01:03 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]

I don’t have a season ticket because I don’t attend games. I’m not as daft as some.

Anyway, if you don’t actually watch games, do you listen to Guy? You and Mikey should get together, he thinks you’re nearly as wonderful as Experminator thinks you are. Mind, you’re one and the same aren’t you?

I work all over, currently in the United States. I pick and choose my games.

You don't have a season ticket because you can't afford one.

Maybe ask your mummy and daddy to buy you one.
(12-01-2024, 03:30 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]

What job do you do, are you a Swiss banker?
Is there anybody there????

Nope, I’d have to fork out myself.

The height of selfishness. Season tickets are limited but you take one knowing you can't use it most of the time.
(12-01-2024, 04:08 PM)farq2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2024, 03:30 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]

What job do you do, are you a Swiss banker?

A general banker - such bankery knows no borders…
We need everyone firing today and anyone coming off the bench to prove their worth. The squad looks altogether a bit thin.
0-2
Looks like we need a fucking rocket up our arses!
Bishop to bring us back into it!
Pages: 1 2