TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: The season starts again this Saturday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(13-01-2024, 04:57 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]An email obviously gives his name

Ha,Ha, you really believe that every name linked to an email is their real name  Big Grin Big Grin
What a shit start to the season, Mousinho out
Why the hell would he put a false name? What would he gain with that?
(13-01-2024, 07:31 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Why the hell would he put a false name? What would he gain with that?

Why shouldn't he - to stop idiots trolling him for a start. 

On any social media platform or forums only someone who wants grief  would use their real name &  a peronal  email address that could identify them. 

I wouldn't be surprised if most on here have two or three e-mail addresses, some linked to their real name, some linked to a non de plume. 

You don't personally know the majority of other posters - particularly on a forum. ...... a bit of advice dsmg, treat  keyboard warriors with suspicion.
There are certainly a few of them around
Well, guess I was wrong with my original post.....our season didn't start again against Orient, it simply showed how ordinary we've become.

Is it down to injuries? Is it down to the lack of another proven goal scorer? Is it down to JM lack of experience in these situations?

TBH, I really don't know.....but right now it's difficult to remain positive about the rest of the season and I can't help feeling we've been here before (albeit with a different squad and Manager).

The January curse......it always seems to do for us.
Pages: 1 2