TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: So, now that Kenny J has gone the squad..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have no one to hide behind. They’ll be directly in the line of fire unless there’s a significant improvement in their performance levels. So can they step up and prove they’re good professional footballers or in time will some use the same exit as KJ? Time will tell I suppose.
I would expect improvements as some of them do actually have some ability. Tuesday though is too soon on the back of tired legs. Are they good professionals? That is debatable in some cases.
Jackett was ultimately responsible for our predicament. However there are a good few players in that changing room that need to take a good hard look at themselves. Two or three appear to think they are better than were they are and a good few stopped putting a shift in weeks ago. The players are not without blame.
Hopefully they will feel a release of pressure and we might see some attacking play that in turn takes pressure off the defence to have to keep a clean sheet.
(14-03-2021, 10:16 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully they will feel a release of pressure and we might see some attacking play that in turn takes pressure off the defence to have to keep a clean sheet.

If Gallen is in charge that isn't going to happen, and all the reports I am getting is that he is still here ffs !!
ah well, at least the post match interview will be entertaining if not a total fantasy
They don't look very fit. It could be that they weren't trying very hard, or they are not very fit. If it's the latter, it could be a tough call for any manager. You don't get fit overnight.
(15-03-2021, 11:03 AM)Frattoniser Wrote: [ -> ]They don't look very fit. It could be that they weren't trying very hard, or they are not very fit. If it's the latter, it could be a tough call for any manager. You don't get fit overnight.

With two games a week, they ought to be fit, even if they don't do much training. It's playing games that gets players match fit. Of course, they have to make a bit of an effort on the field.