TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Niall Ennis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Latest rumour/ link, did well at Plymouth.
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/niall-...rs-player/
‘However, Pompey should look at signing Ennis to bolster their attack for the second half of the season.’

Not even a rumour, then.
I did say rumour or link lol
We could do with something to give us a bit of hope.
(16-01-2024, 09:30 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]We could do with something to give us a bit of hope.

Freshly-baked Morello Cherry pies are coming back to the shelves at Morrisons.
(17-01-2024, 05:55 AM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-01-2024, 09:30 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]We could do with something to give us a bit of hope.

They don’t do pies in France. They do some excellent stuff but not pies.

I miss Cherry pies, with custard.
(17-01-2024, 06:53 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]They don’t do pies in France. They do some excellent stuff but not pies.

Same as you miss PFC matches &  base all your crass comments on viewing on  ifollow  - same as Mikey393.

Still console yourself with a few snails & frogs legs and lashings of that Vinegar like frog wine  Big Grin Big Grin

(17-01-2024, 06:53 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]They don’t do pies in France. They do some excellent stuff but not pies.

Just enjoy your smelly cheese.
(17-01-2024, 10:34 AM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]

Same as you miss PFC matches &  base all your crass comments on viewing on  ifollow  - same as Mikey393.

Still console yourself with a few snails & frogs legs and lashings of that Vinegar like frog wine  Big Grin Big Grin

Don't drag me into it & do attend matches when I can thank you!
(17-01-2024, 12:21 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't drag me into it & do attend matches when I can thank you!
So do I but when I can’t, I still watch every game.
Back to Ennis. Looks ideal for us as he can player as a striker or winger if any good.
Great. We'll take two.
(17-01-2024, 12:53 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Back to Ennis. Looks ideal for us as he can player as a striker or winger if any good.

But he can't if he's not any good.
(17-01-2024, 01:18 PM)Kingo Wrote: [ -> ]Great. We'll take two.

2 Ennis' or 2 Pies?

Deebo

Just has well his parents didn’t call him Peter or Paul. He would have been P Ennis.

Just saying.

I have to say I’ve never seen frogs legs advertised in any restaurant. Occasionally you’ll see snails but they’re not popular. As to the wine, you really do need to spend more, yer cheepskate.

Oh and Blue Nun isn’t French!! Bloody bog cleaners!!!
You can hardly call anything in Frogland a restaurant - more like a Vomit Cafe !!

A nice South African or Australian Shiraz beats any of that that frog vinegar like glug.

Hope your sick on yer Foie Gras - ifollow moosh !!
I love your little rants, they’re very revealing. Quite in keeping with the intelligence level needed for your line of work though and you’ve probably reached your potential. Well done.
(17-01-2024, 07:06 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]You can hardly call anything in Frogland a restaurant - more like a Vomit Cafe !!

A nice South African or Australian Shiraz beats any of that  that frog vinegar like glug.

Hope your sick on yer Foie Gras - ifollow moosh !!

If you were even remotely funny........
(17-01-2024, 06:53 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-01-2024, 05:55 AM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]

They don’t do pies in France. They do some excellent stuff but not pies.

Or 'creme anglais' as they call it in Devon.
There certainly are some peculiarities.

Their crème anglaise certainly doesn’t resemble anything I’ve ever seen on an English plate. Similarly, our French mustard is a total mystery to them.

I have to say that their run of the mill, daily cuisine, you’d find in the average roadside restaurant, doesn’t amount to much more than meat and a choice of haricot vert, or chips. I point this out whenever they tease me about English cuisine. Go round to someone’s house though and the average meal you get in a friends house, the French win hands down. They eat and drink far better than us. Their whole life is built around eating and drinking well. Quality is the name of the game and they don’t tend to, as a whole, shove a load of cheap crap down their necks. Yes, you can buy very cheap wine in the supermarkets and the British expats buy and consume it by the case load. The French would never think to serve it to a guest.
Anyway, Tag’s thread has been hijacked enough.

I’ve vaguely heard of Ennis but then I’ve only vaguely heard a lot of the players we’re linked with. Such is the lowliness of league one and the plethora of supposed talent, languishing in the ranks of the PL also rans. It’s all a bit sad.
The consolation is that it's doubtful we're actually looking at any of the names mentioned. It's just guesswork on the part of the various websites and reporters.
RH has proved himself in the last couple of windows that he can unearth a gem or two. I think the money is there to be spent , but only if the player can improve us and is capable of playing in the Championship. The board aren’t going to spend the cash on players who are only capable of having the limitations of L1 ( unless it’s a very short deal until the end of season).
Pages: 1 2