TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: The alternative 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The first team were collectively shit. I started thinking about sacking the lot of them and putting in the reserves.

Macey
Hume
Towler
Hadji (recall)

Stevenson
Lowery
Devlin
Scully 

Martin

Couldn’t even come up with a full eleven and I’ve had to play Martin. That’s how shit it is!
(19-01-2024, 07:49 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]The first team were collectively shit. I started thinking about sacking the lot of them and putting in the reserves.

Macey
Hume
Towler
Hadji (recall)

Stevenson
Lowery
Devlin
Scully 

Martin

Couldn’t even come up with a full eleven and I’ve had to play Martin. That’s how shit it is!

Mediocre at best
If you went to the Wimbledon game you'd know unfortunately that wouldn't work. We do need change though.
(19-01-2024, 07:49 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]The first team were collectively shit. I started thinking about sacking the lot of them and putting in the reserves.

Macey
Hume
Towler
Hadji (recall)

Stevenson
Lowery
Devlin
Scully 

Martin

You can add Jewitt-White to the list as he's now pulling up trees for H&W.
Vincent
Mottoh
Eat what we kill...
(19-01-2024, 09:21 AM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]

Macey
Hume
Towler
Hadji (recall)

Stevenson
Lowery
Devlin
Scully 

Martin

Where though, Mikey
(19-01-2024, 10:48 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Vincent
Mottoh

Put em in position then, old chap.
Schofield in goal, Macey up front?
Macey
Swanson (if fit) Hadji Towler Hume
Lowery Stevenson
Whyte Devlin Scully
Folarin

Subs Schofield ,Vincent, Mottoh, Jewitt-White, Quarm, Hurst, Martin.

If Whyte and Devlin are classed as 1st team then Martin in for Whyte and JW in for Devlin ( alongside Stevenson with Lowery at 10).
(19-01-2024, 11:21 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]

Macey
Hume
Towler
Hadji (recall)

Stevenson
Lowery
Devlin
Scully 

Martin

Where though, Mikey
Upfront with Martin + another. I think JM should recall him if he can. H&W new manager is getting the best out of him with 5 wins in & games.
(19-01-2024, 03:11 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-01-2024, 11:21 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]

Macey
Hume
Towler
Hadji (recall)

Stevenson
Lowery
Devlin
Scully 

Martin

Where though, Mikey
Upfront with Martin + another. I think JM should recall him if he can. H&W new manager is getting the best out of him with 5 wins in & games.
which does show that reserves not getting a game can sometimes make a difference if given the chance. Stevenson for instance who has been given far less time than anyone else. If they don't want to risk the returning injured on what might be a dodgy pitch given the weather.... Then bring Stevenson in to allow Pack or Morrell to move up into the ten position and improve the defending from the front thing