TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Decent performance 1st half. Not created enough chances but totally in charge. Pack has been excellent.
Kamara with a great goal. Still erratic but he actually looks more threatening towards the centre of goal.
Lane still struggling to get crosses in but picking up corners along the way.

Fleetwood defending very well and closing down with a lot of energy. They are managing to stop the through ball (all bar one!) Unless they’re super fit, I can’t see them keeping that up for 90 mins.

It bodes well.
Would be good to get something from one of the many corners.
Need to take one of the many chances created otherwise we could pay for it.
Very nervous that it's still only 0-1
Bishop is doing a great impression of Luther Missett
seem t be struggling to get any control now.
Need some fresh injection but No Striker on the bench!
Bishop been a complete waste of space so far.
Sparkes on... as a winger?
This is getting nervy now. 1 goal in it and Pompey starting to look vulnerable. Once again this isn’t how it is meant to be.
....how annoying is that bloody drum
how many opportunities have we made nothing of?
3 points that's all that matters but need a goalscorer striker or attacking midfielder asap.
Other than Peterbro, we got away with today, but really should have improved goal difference.
A wins a win and we have to be grateful for small very small mercies. Hanging on against the bottom team tells me Pompey haven’t even looked round the corner yet never mind turned round the corner. 3 points but that’s about it.
Missed Morrell in the 2nd half. Saydee did ok but we did look like we were plugging holes with our subs as the match went on. Again, a number of good opportunities fell to the front players who are all on a pretty barren run.
Absolute shocking second half performance.
A win but nothing to give us a lot of confidence going forward. Bonuses however were Lowery completing 80 minutes and Ogilvie returning to the side.
A win is a win.
A win with Bolton & Derby not winning makes it a great day.
An away win and a clean sheet.Bitterly cold and windy.Fleetwood weren’t upto much in my opinion.We did enough I thought to win game .Port Vale next week ..winnable .Nice club Fleetwood great supporters club.PUP
3 points and finding out that Orient re a bit better than we thought. They have had a great week.
2nd half was going to be tough as we were against the wind. We should have been 3-0 up as Bishop missed an open goal and Lane got rugby tackled from behind with an open goal to poke into. Would love to see that replay again.

Massively important win today.
(20-01-2024, 10:47 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]2nd half was going to be tough as we were against the wind. We should have been 3-0 up as Bishop missed an open goal and Lane got rugby tackled from behind with an open goal to poke into. Would love to see that replay again.

Massively important win today.

Have the laws been changed to allow defenders to hug Bishop at every opportunity?
Pages: 1 2 3