TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Shrewsbury
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Giving it a go.

Peterborough 0 shrews 1
Orient as well against Bolton 7 shots 2 on target to Bolton’s 1 shot none on target. I know we were poor but Orient did look good last week and they are one of the form teams.
(20-01-2024, 04:04 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Giving it a go.

Peterborough 0 shrews 1

Matt Taylor top bloke
(20-01-2024, 04:15 PM)scouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-01-2024, 04:04 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Giving it a go.

Peterborough 0 shrews 1

Matt Taylor top bloke

1-1 now, but Bolton still losing
Shrews are struggling in the end, but Orient seem a bit of a surprise package
We never looked likely to come back from the lesson the gave us in the first half but it makes it seem a smidgen better knowing that we did play a good side that day. My eyes didn’t deceive me. We were crap but they were decent.
(20-01-2024, 08:51 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]We never looked likely to come back from the lesson the gave us in the first half but it makes it seem a smidgen better knowing that we did play a good side that day. My eyes didn’t deceive me. We were crap but they were decent.

I'd have their 17, a striker type that we don't have in our squad
Orient's forward line looked v good  last week, but we were all distracted by how bad ours was.
(21-01-2024, 07:18 AM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Orient's forward line looked v good  last week, but we were all distracted by how bad ours was.

Harry always went on about needing pace to worry defenders, we have some but don't get those players running into the box with the ball often enough, getting the defenders back tracking in the danger area. The modern fad of pass pass pass pass loses that vital aspect of quick decision making for defenders.
I hate it. It turns football into cricket.

I want to see a winger take his charge on and skin him!
Matty Taylor sacked today.

Seems harsh.
Against Peterborough, yes. Apparently, the fans are claiming the football is boring.

Sounds like Jackett, without the results.