TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(27-01-2024, 05:11 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]train both wingers to run at the defenders in the box, the most simple tactic, works when you have someone who can take pens! Liverpool did it for years, while everyone else settled for corners. and of course Hilaire was superb at it!

Exactly.  Been screaming at Lane and Kamara to do it for weeks.  Lane is so predictable with his crosses from 3 yards outside the penalty area and Kamara is like a rabbit in headlights. 

Lets face it; that was the only way we were gonna score today.
(27-01-2024, 04:25 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]How many times are we going to hear the words Kamara and disappointing in the same sentence.

He's gonna make a very good player in time. IMO.
I've know doubt he will but his decision making at the moment is rather poor.
(27-01-2024, 05:50 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I've know doubt he will but his decision making at the moment is rather poor.

The result of years of being coached to play tippy tap passing and never ever to run at the last man. 
Seems stupid to take natural athletes with great pace and bring them down to the level of the average 4th tier full back.
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know who is Who Am I?
He only seems to post the team news on here and he's bloody prompt too.
The name itrself seems a bit of a tease.
Makes me wonder if it's someone connected with the club or media.
Anyway, whoever you are, thank you for your extremely prompt team sheet service, WAI.
Does he have a sailor suit and a big board thing in his wardrobe?
I am Spartacus
(27-01-2024, 06:34 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-01-2024, 05:50 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I've know doubt he will but his decision making at the moment is rather poor.

The result of years of being coached to play tippy tap passing and never ever to run at the last man. 
Seems stupid to take natural athletes with great pace and bring them down to the level of the average 4th tier full back.

But he does run at the last man and more often than not he pisses past them. It’s what he does next thats when the problems start.
Pages: 1 2