TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Last 6 games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
10 points and 2 away wins. Win our next one and we are back to averaging 2 points in the form table. We are on the right track.

Today's performance was another step in the right direction building on the Fleetwood performance.  Lots to be encouraged about. Peterborough have to now go into Feb and slog it out Tues & sat with some tricky away fixtures for them to navigate. Not sure when Bolton have to start making up the missed games.

Nothing in it and we look like we are just finding some form again.
Yes, the form is good. But I hope we're not gonna rely on penalties all the time Big Grin
Had similar conversation earlier. Past experience has been no coming back from a wobble. Hope this continues. I was able to listen to scumlent today, for first time in years. TBF was alright
To clarify. I hope bucking the trend of previous seasons continues!
Two away wins is good. The goal difference of the top four teams could end up deciding who goes up. All season we have struggled to put goals in the nets when on top. Crack that and we should be ok.
Best performance since Bolton today. Definitely feeling more positive, still need awinger and striker. Too many wasted chances but defence looks strong . Impressed with peart Harris today