TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Mutants Pooh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An anagram of…..

It made me grin.

Deebo

Shout "tampon"

And of Portsmouth — Trump Shoot

Which is quite nice.
Human pottos (and yes a potto is an actual animal it lives in tropical west and central African and is also known as a ‘softly-softly’)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potto
Watford 1-0 up against the mutants.

Didn’t they wallop scummers 5-0 in a certain cup, back in the day? I’ve got a recollection we played the same night and the result came through. Mind, it was a long time ago.

Come on Watford!!!
(28-01-2024, 02:46 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Watford 1-0 up against the mutants.

Didn’t they wallop scummers 5-0 in a certain cup, back in the day? I’ve got a recollection we played the same night and the result came through. Mind, it was a long time ago.

Come on Watford!!!

Good memory. I think that was the night we beat Oldham 1-0 after losing 3-2 up there, went through on  away goals. Think Watford won 6-1 after losing 4-1 @ down there.
I do remember all of us laughing a lot @ that result because Watford were a league below them.
6-1? Memory not so good then, chuckle. I’ll have to look it up and get my facts straight.
Jammy gits got an 89th min equaliser. Luckier than us!