TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Vale fan on pitch.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Police name 62yr old Ted Piolunowicz  from Stoke who has been charged for entering the field of play using threatening behaviour.
Moved pretty well for someone that age. Better than most of the team he supports, in fact.
Super Ted

Deebo

He thought it was all over.
(28-01-2024, 05:00 PM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]Moved pretty well for someone that age. Better than most of the team he supports, in fact.

Not fast enough to catch the ref though - that must've been some kind of referee sprint record.
I am surprised this hasn't happened sooner in League 1 to be honest. I am not saying it's ok, but I do understand how the standard of officiating at this level can lead to this.
(28-01-2024, 06:39 PM)66zoolane Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-01-2024, 05:00 PM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]Moved pretty well for someone that age. Better than most of the team he supports, in fact.

Not fast enough to catch the ref though - that must've been some kind of referee sprint record.

I reckon if it had been Uriah Rennie he would’ve stood his ground… and Alcock would have fallen over screaming ‘not the face, not the face’ Wink
(28-01-2024, 09:57 PM)TiHKAL Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-01-2024, 06:39 PM)66zoolane Wrote: [ -> ]

I reckon if it had been Uriah Rennie he would’ve stood his ground… and Alcock would have fallen over screaming ‘not the face, not the face’ Wink

Yes I think you’re right TIKHAL  Smile .

I don’t think the bloke would have even started his run if the ref had been that scary Collina geezer (unlikely in League 1 I know  Smile ).
Remember when we played sheff utd at home and a fella came out the away end and flattened the lino
(29-01-2024, 07:12 AM)Roybatty Wrote: [ -> ]Remember when we played sheff utd at home and a fella came out the away end and flattened the lino

Big Grin That’s the trouble with Northerners, two pints of that Southern shandy and they lose the plot!
The funniest thing about that was seeing the players just stand around and watch as the demented one went for the ref the pitch mics didn't pick up if they were saying "Go on boy, get 'im!"
It would've been funny to see the ref stand his ground and give him a 'thick ear' so to speak.
(29-01-2024, 04:09 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]The funniest thing about that was seeing the players just stand around and watch as the demented one went for the ref the pitch mics didn't pick up if they were saying "Go on boy, get 'im!"

It was a bit Benny Hill. Bloke on the PA missed a chance there.  Most surprising was that the Vale manager was the only one to stop him when he probably felt like joining in.
Needed the ghost of Clough
Shame, I thought it might have been Robbie Williams. He should be banged up for crimes against music.