TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Back to back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wins!
Clean sheets and although the goals didn't come, we looked good at Port Vale.
Is that our blip over with?
If we can get a win at Oxford I'm sure our confidence will start to pick up again.
It will put pressure on the others around us. I know they have games in hand but we've been there before and it's hard to win those games whilst also getting results in a program that does not relent. Points on the board for me everytime.
It's a big game, hope to see a statement from the boys in blue.
I  wont be convinced the we've come through our bad patch untlll we can put in a 2 or 3-0 performance. I bet I'm not the only one who thought that the longer the game went on there was always a chance that Vale would score.
No, I was one of them. But it was good to get the break with the pen for us and it was deserved.
New faces and time to kick on again.
Despite the games in hand for Peterborough and Bolton, promotion is in our hands. Win all our games we go up automatically as we have to play them both again (albeit away in both cases). Win them all and only Bolton could catch us. No I don't think for one moment we will win them all but it's a good position to be in. Points on the board are what matters. Tomorrow at Oxford will be tough  but believe we can do it.
Yep....a BIG BIG game tomorrow, against a team, that in recent years we've struggled against.

TBH, if we can get another 1-0 win then I'd be cock-a-hoop......three 1-0 away wins on the bounce in January is what wins you promotion!

C'mon lads, make it so!!
6 of our last 9 games with Oxford have finished 1-1.  My money would be on a 7th, but it is true to say we play better against the better teams so here's hoping.
The game against Vale was the first in a long while where I thought we looked the business and (for a change) I never thought we looked like conceding.

It was total dominance over a side that had been scoring for fun at home.