TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Wheres the Oxford game thread Cunni?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ffs...
Lost his Thesaurus methinks.
That or he's working on his wordle...

Wonder if Rafferty and Sparkes are fit again?
The Oxford boat race 3 points away place
We are kicking away from the carpark 1st half lol 

Pompey fans making themselves heard from the off!
Old Coonty Boy has got the sh!ts from scoffing all that awful French food & wine.

He's asked our resident arse wiper Jezebel to pop over to Froggyland to give him a hand !!
Oxford,shithole,who the fuck would want to live there,FFS
feels like a friendly at the moment, ours for the winning if we really want it.
How did Devlin and Morrell both get injured, no one has tackled anything
It's like watching paint dry
(30-01-2024, 08:17 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]It's like watching paint dry

getting ready for the Prem.
Reminds me of the Austria/Germany game when they both needed a point to qualify
Stop the tippy tappy football please.
Good analogy, but we need 3 points not 1
looks like both teams are frightened of the other
Not now. Non-existing defence for that goal. We need a bollocking at half time.
Nothing in attack. The sooner Yengi is back the better.
Not really had a shot yet
can't blame the striker when the rest of the team are playing a friendly
Decided to watch on iFollow, feckin worst decision I’ve made all day. Tippy tappy bollox, far too slow getting the ball forward. Lane & P-H getting in each others place. As for the goal, Norris should’ve done a lot better.
We really need to work the ball better and up the tempo.
Personally I don’t think it would make any difference who we had up front as they’ll just be starved of service.
I like Kamara, but done nothing today, needs to be replaced at HT. Then we need a second half where it looks like we're interested instead of side side back, hoof side side back etc
trying to find something positive to say but with Morrell's injury it's been a bit of a disaster. This team is becoming far too erratic and that won't keep us in the top 2. Must improve, mustn't lose tonight.
Total garbage.
So much crap being played keeping possession and absolutely nothing in their penalty area.
(30-01-2024, 08:41 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]So much crap being played keeping possession and absolutely nothing in their penalty area.
Sums it up perfectly.
So Peart-Harris has learnt the tippy-tappy game ok, then.
Typical pompey, when we are a decent side, we get too big for our boots and think we only have to turn up.
Alan Ball would have an even flatter cap than usual by now! and a dent in the dugout
Pages: 1 2 3