TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Win It FC v Throw It FC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are we really watching the same team.

In the early part of the season we were scoring to win ( or draw) in the last few minutes, now we can't seem to hang on to a lead (or draw).

Is this just the averages over a season or is something different happening?
No, it's what happens when you lose your very best players.
Talking to himself now.
(31-01-2024, 03:15 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Talking to himself now.

Why would I need another user name Coonty Boy - ask Uncle Col how long I've posted on this board under one  name only.

I've no affiliation with Titchfield at all having lived in either Portsmouth or Portchester for the last 50 yrs.

All that disgusting froggy food & glug must be  addling what little grey matter you have left.
You suggest Uncle Col to speak up for you but didn't he have to ban you a few times for homophobia as well?
I thought Ext saying that Trump was doing 'a good job' was bad enough.
(31-01-2024, 06:46 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]I thought Ext saying that Trump was doing 'a good job' was bad enough.

Where have I every said that Tuffers Duffers the dopey Bluffer - I actually believe he is as mentally deranged as you  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Titchy hasn’t denied all knowledge of him.

That’s the biggest clue.
(31-01-2024, 06:35 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]You suggest Uncle Col to speak up for you but didn't he have to ban you a few times for homophobia as well?

Once only Scum luvver - I learnt fairly quickly  to keep my typing fingers closed when there are dobbers about - they like nothing better than to run to leader telling tales.

p.s. I regularly converse with Uncle Col on X but not using this handle  Tongue
(31-01-2024, 07:13 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Titchy hasn’t denied all knowledge of him.

That’s the biggest clue.

I suggest you ask the person on here that was exchanging e-mails  with him then Coonty Boy  - I can't remember who that was but I am sure you can do a search & find out.

p.s. I've just had a quick look & "dsmg" has been exchanging emails with Titchy - over to you scrotum brain.
How did you answer?
(01-02-2024, 06:02 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]How did you answer?

I didn't you poor tool - ask dsmg for his email address & ask Titchy yourself. 

Do you always shoot & miss Coonty Boy ?
(31-01-2024, 06:35 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]You suggest Uncle Col to speak up for you but didn't he have to ban you a few times for homophobia as well?

I think they've stopped banning him (or should it be them?) as many of his (their?) posts are comedy gold. It's always good to know that no matter what rubbish you post on here  you'll never come across as dim as @extichfieldturd
I notice Titchyterminator was giving football advice to his, ahem, alleged ex-pro mate. Seems a strange thing to do.
(01-02-2024, 11:28 AM)Jezzer Wrote: [ -> ]

I think they've stopped banning him (or should it be them?) as many of his (their?) posts are comedy gold. It's always good to know that no matter what rubbish you post on here  you'll never come across as dim as @extichfieldturd

What's the matter Jezebel - was Coonty Boy's "messy accident" after scoffing all that gross froggy food  & glug  too much for you. 

It shouldn't have been given all that Arsewiping experience that you have  Tongue
(01-02-2024, 11:54 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]I notice Titchyterminator was giving football advice to his, ahem, alleged ex-pro mate. Seems a strange thing to do.

I knew 100% that Blue Army was a former professional footballer who was born in Portsmouth. Titchfield Blue was registered a few days after Blue Army last post so a natural assumption along with many others to think both are the same.

That wasn't advice Coonty Boy that was just my own personal views - if you don't like them "do one" moosh - you won't be missed.
(01-02-2024, 12:20 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2024, 11:54 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]I notice Titchyterminator was giving football advice to his, ahem, alleged ex-pro mate. Seems a strange thing to do.

I knew 100% that Blue Army was a former professional footballer who was born in Portsmouth. Titchfield Blue was registered a few days after Blue Army last post so a natural assumption along with many others to think both are the same.

That wasn't advice Coonty Boy that was just my own personal views - if you don't like them "do one" moosh - you won't be missed.

I thought he was born in Gosport ?
And lives in Atlanta, South Africa
Wiki says Blue Army was born Portsmouth - strange that BA & TB both visit SA & USA  regularly.......

I've only ever been to USA once forty yrs ago & SA once almost twenty five years ago - so thise immortal Portsmouth words "Not me moosh".
(01-02-2024, 02:51 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]Wiki says Blue Army was born Portsmouth - strange that BA & TB both visit SA & USA  regularly.......

I've only ever been to USA once forty yrs ago & SA once almost twenty five years ago - so thise immortal Portsmouth words "No me moosh".

and played 12 games for Scum ? 

I don't think anyone is any doubt that BA & TB are the same person. He's never denied it.
(01-02-2024, 03:25 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2024, 02:51 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]Wiki says Blue Army was born Portsmouth - strange that BA & TB both visit SA & USA  regularly.......

I've only ever been to USA once forty yrs ago & SA once almost twenty five years ago - so thise immortal Portsmouth words "No me moosh".

and played 12 games for Scum ? 

I don't think anyone is any doubt that BA & TB are the same person. He's never denied it.

Yes, Deep without hitting the net. 

dsmg doesn't think they are & according to Coonty Boy I'm TB so also must be BA Huh

Although Coonty watches all PFC games on ifollow whilst holding hands with Mikey - he then gives players scores on what he sees on TV -WAC.