TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Moxon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has he failed his medical?
Whispers on social media that the lad has failed due to a hip flexor injury that he has carried all season.
The lad will be gutted. He might be a local but having to stay in tge shit hole that is Carlisle in that stadium must really hurt!
If he has failed it, hopefully there is a backup plan, but we'll know for sure one way or another very soon.
It certainly seems very quiet on this transfer , time will tell
Surely, if he had a bad injury, even a niggling one, it would have been declared by Carlisle or Owen Moxon himself?
Perhaps it was, though and, been found worse than thought. 
Probably, terms to his club or player.  The injury to Morrell might have changed things.
Carlisle X account reporting Moxon has signed for us.  4 min ago

https://twitter.com/officialcufc
Owen Moxon signing now confirmed on Pompey OS:

https://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/2024...-in-moxon/
once again social media is wrong what a surprise
(01-02-2024, 07:43 AM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]Has he failed his medical?
Whispers on social media that the lad has failed due to a hip flexor injury that he has carried all season.
The lad will be gutted. He might be a local but having to stay in tge shit hole that is Carlisle in that stadium must really hurt!

'the shithole that is Carlisle'
A thriving City on the edge of the most beautiful part of the country (bar none), and your assessment it's a 'shit hole'
What an absolute plank!!!!!
(01-02-2024, 12:49 PM)bluebry Wrote: [ -> ]

A thriving City on the edge of the most beautiful part of the country (bar none), and your assessment it's a 'shit hole'

I agree, Carlisle is a good place and I’m looking forward to visiting next week.

Bit nippy mind. I think I’ll be digging out the long johns for some bracing walks..

Ignore him.   He's probably never been there.   Anyone sensible knows what a lovely part of the country it is.

It was in reference to their shit hole ground!
Fuck off you 'tnuc'
As far as the area goes, taken a boat down the Eden and a decent nature reserve at Kingmoor was a good holiday.

Been in the area a few times
However the ground is one of the most disjointed and crap arenas I've ever been to.
Its just nasty
you said "that shit hole that is carlisle" . If you wanted to say just the ground then you should have said that.
It’s their ground and it’s home for them.

Fortunately, we’ve had someone spend their money on making ours more presentable.
How to endear Carlisle fans, TheYak2. Big Grin
(01-02-2024, 03:27 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]you said "that shit hole that is carlisle" . If you wanted to say just the ground then you should have said that.

I’ve heard the Lake District up there is lovely, makes for a very scenic and invigorating trek
I'm sorry, who gives a fuck. Have a read of the Moxon thread on the 'backstreet' site for their fans to find out what they think of us if it bothers you! It isn't great reading for the area and people.
How many fans from other clubs come here and or even stay!
Fecking snowflakes!
(01-02-2024, 03:40 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, who gives a fuck. Have a read of the Moxon thread on the 'backstreet' site for their fans to find out what they think of us if it bothers you! It isn't great reading for the area and people.
How many fans from other clubs come here and or even stay!
Fecking snowflakes!

I give a f@ck.. a Carlisle fan has the decency of coming on a Pompey forum to give us an insight into one of their players that we are interested in signing and you just diss their town and ground.
That's really poor.

Edit: and the Lake District and Hadrians Wall are just great places to be.. not that Yaki gives a feck about that..
You'd better read earlier where I spoke directly to him and read that before commenting.
I was not rude to him at all, we had a discussion or are you disapproving of what I think of 'their stadium'
It seems you're just another part of the 'rat pack' mentality.
To many here full of their own shit! I could imagine it's the only place you're assertive in life.
Get back in your box
Bored now.
Girls girls girls calm down!
(01-02-2024, 04:12 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]You'd better read earlier where I spoke directly to him and read that before commenting.
I was not rude to him at all, we had a discussion or are you disapproving of what I think of 'their stadium'
It seems you're just another part of the 'rat pack' mentality.
To many here full of their own shit! I could imagine it's the only place you're assertive in life.
Get back in your box
Bored now.
Nope.. I've read this entire thread and I can't see your previous discussion..  your original post went straight to the (your) point. What is the "Rat Pack" mentality? I'm back in my box if that helps. I'm guessing that if you're that easily bored you wouldn't appreciate the delights of the Cumbrian  countryside? 
Back on topic.. Moxon looks a good signing.. despite Bluebry's reservations.. he should know.
Tbf to Yak when I read his op I read it that he was referring only to the stadium.

Still it was an enjoyable little flare up  Smile
Yak has been a dick and he knows he has. Makes no odds if he backs down or not.
Ha, to be fair to Yak if he had or 'has been' to Brunton Park, he would find it OK, certainly not a sh**hole as he so eloquently put it, a capacity of 17,000, 7,500 seats and most of it covered apart from the Pettril End (which hardly gets used) Admittedly its not the San Siro, but it's our home and we love it!
Just wondering if he's got our Stadium mixed up with Barrow, now if you want a sh*thole look no further than Holker Street.
(01-02-2024, 07:58 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]Yak has been a dick and he knows he has. Makes no odds if he backs down 
Thanks for your wisdom!
What a cock
Pages: 1 2