TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: 1-0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Goalie punched out corner into defender went back into the net. Nothing going forward just packing defence
Scottish keepers!
Can someone please let me know what players are out of contract at the end of the season because I would only keep 3 players out of the whole squad.
Harry did that when he took over, at least then the team is yours to stand or fall by. I suppose with a lot of contracts up, the new man can make his own team.
Better second half, why did they not have a go from the start. Down to tenth by the look of the results
Miserable first half better 2nd all too late and how long since we scored from open play? 10th and chaos on finding new manager front. Keeping gallen to make sure nothing changes is dumb.
if Harry wants it and none of the others want a 12 game contract. Let him have a go. At the very least we'd get some value for our £10 match fees.
For all the possession in the second half, can’t say I thought we would score.
Looking up at Gillingham ffs
If we lose Saturday we could drop to 13th.
bottom of the form table i think.
What a poor game to watch with a bizarre goal to settle it. Negatively Gallen put 9 men behind the ball up to the time they scored so we must conclude that he was setting out for a draw. Obviously the goal changed that and he was forced to push men forward.
We hardly created anything despite a bit of pressure which was not really sustained enough to trouble Peterborough. Its difficult to see where the goals are going to come from to give us a chance of the play offs this season now. Curtis is a shadow of the player he was, Harness and Williams are looking a bit lightweight and were knocked off the ball too easily tonight. Marquis and Harrison are out of the reckoning if their non selection tonight is anything to go by. There is now no threat of a goal from our midfield so the chance of our scoring enough goals to get the wins we need are remote. There was a bit more drive and energy about our play tonight but the quality is sadly missing now.
If its any consolation, on this display, Peterborough don't look as if they have enough to be promoted on this showing.
Harrison out for remainder of season
(16-03-2021, 09:30 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]Harrison out for remainder of season

Every cloud......
No loss TBH and get rid in the summer
He is no worse than Marquis
(16-03-2021, 09:44 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]He is no worse than Marquis

Incredibly, in terms if missing easy chances, he IS ffs.

Harrison is even less likely to hit a barn door from 5 yards than Marquis ffs.

I can’t ever remember more sitters being missed by ‘strikers’.
Renew hawkins contract for £0 or spunk £500,000 on Harrison? What a fucking joke lol
(16-03-2021, 09:34 PM)Trebilcock70 Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-03-2021, 09:30 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]Harrison out for remainder of season

Every cloud......

Oh no! There goes our goals-machine!
He may or may not be any good chaps, but it’s a bit ungenerous to be celebrating a season ending injury. I hope he recovers and goes on to a successful career.