TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Lang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Think he deserves his own thread. What a start to his Pompey career. He’s gonna be crucial between now and May.

Anyone else’s heart in their mouth when he was down clutching his groin just before half-time?  
The Wigan fans say he plays like this all the time..... Could become a real fans favourite with his 100% commitment style.

Future Captain.
Not sure about making him captain, let him be a free spirit.
Adds a lot of energy and clearly goals, great signing.
Could be our missing link.
If/When we go up I think we have the crux of a championship team already. Just need a left winger and a striker IMO.
He reminds me of John Durnin.

Every team needs a player like that who never gives up.
(04-02-2024, 03:44 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]He reminds me of John Durnin.

Lets hope he doesn't drink like him!! Big Grin
(04-02-2024, 04:31 PM)bluebollox Wrote: [ -> ]

Well if he carries on playing like that he can drink as much as he likes  Big Grin .
(04-02-2024, 05:11 PM)exgaffer Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2024, 04:31 PM)bluebollox Wrote: [ -> ]

Well if he carries on playing like that he can drink as much as he likes  Big Grin .

Indeed, we could all be buying him drinks come May.
(04-02-2024, 11:58 AM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]
Think he deserves his own thread. What a start to his Pompey career. He’s gonna be crucial between now and May.

Anyone else’s heart in their mouth when he was down clutching his groin just before half-time?  

More of a Clang!

I think every bloke knows that pain. Women have got it easy…….she didn’t hear me.
Lang has brought energy and skill.
Bishop's hold up play makes Lang a very lively customer. I'm not sure Yengi would be so good for him but you cannot argue with his contribution so far.
Outfeckingstanding!
Just need some luck with injuries. Playing all action can result in knocks and we are not being lucky with those this season.