TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Ogilve
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know Poole being injured was a big blow but having Ogilve back for the last 2 games showed just how big a miss he was.
I’d add Rafferty to that - exceptionally consistent player.
We have looked so much better with both. They are solid and consistent.
But the player of the season for me has been Marlon. He is busting it every time he pulls on the shirt and is clearly ready to give blood, sweat and tears to get his home town club back to where they belong. His classy pass for Lane's goal yesterday says it all really.
I am far more of a fan of Packs, this season. Can’t fault him as captain either.

Been caught in possession a few times recently though. Needs to cut that out.
Yes he gets caught at the back which is worse but his contribution to the positive far outweighs the negative.
He was given time by the cobblers to pick that pass to Lane but pompey of just a month ago would not even be attempting that.
Ogilvie has for me been yhe biggest miss after Poole. He is so assured and gets goals too.
Close to being motm yesterday if not for Pack and Lane who I could not split. Probably Lane for the goals I suppose
Ogilvie helps the winger in front of him in a way that Sparkes cannot do as yet.
Not as much physically, as with talking to him and prompting him to go in the right place. He also gets and down far better than he is given credit for.
Ogilvie probably one of the first names on the team sheet for me. Great defender,goal scorer and can also send over a decent cross. Never fails, a good 7/10 consistent performer.
Makes such a difference having him on the pitch.The confidence it gives having 3 out of our first choice defenders available.
Ogilve?

Twice, on the same thread? That’s desperation, to get on the alternative team sheet.