TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: I have no idea what qualifies Catlin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To have a serious input into recruiting a new Manager. WTF
Its part of his job description. Not sure who else at the club should do it as they will all be directly affected by who is appointed.
(16-03-2021, 07:51 PM)TheSyrup Wrote: [ -> ]To have a serious input into recruiting a new Manager. WTF

He’s the ceo ffs.

The decision isn’t his alone is it? He obviously consults with people who are better qualified on the football side of things. He then has to run it past the owners.

Who else should do it then?
Not the fcukwit who chose Barker instead of Wilder
I think they are losing candidates by insisting on someone to have a 12 match contract.
LoL Syrup, lets hope he doesn’t have another Barker moment, that coont was useless. And offering a 13 match contract to most managers could be seen by those managers as an insult. You either know who you are after or you don’t. If you do, dont fook about, if you don’t then we are fooled.
(16-03-2021, 08:22 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: [ -> ]LoL Syrup, lets hope he doesn’t have another Barker moment, that coont was useless. And offering a 13 match contract to most managers could be seen by those managers as an insult. You either know who you are after or you don’t. If you do, dont fook about, if you don’t then we are fooled.

Catlin wasn't even on the interviewing panel when Barker was appointed.  

And he is certainly not deciding on his own now, it will be a whole board decision.
Break the bank and get the right Man and show some real intent.
Wow ! Catlin and the Whole Board will make the decision regarding the new manager.

All that football experience ! All that demonstrable success in football appointments.

Wait ! Isn’t this the most perfect example of the blind leading the blind !
(16-03-2021, 09:42 PM)Wightblue Wrote: [ -> ]Wow ! Catlin and the Whole Board will make the decision regarding the new manager.

All that football experience ! All that demonstrable success in football appointments.

Wait ! Isn’t this the most perfect example of the blind leading the blind !

So who SHOULD make the decision then?
I would have thought that MC would canvass the opinion of people that know or have worked with any candidate.

Ultimately MC will make a recommendation to ME and the rest of the board.- no other way to do it.