TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Morrell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Re his injury, is no news good news?  Anyone heard anything?

I seem to remember Regan having his scan on the Thursday and then two days later on Saturday evening, post Charlton, his injury was confirmed. All very quick.

Morrell had his scan on Friday. 

If it was serious then I would have thought it would have been communicated back to the press.
I like your optimism. Here’s hoping.
(06-02-2024, 10:33 AM)FiftyYearsOn Wrote: [ -> ]I like your optimism. Here’s hoping.

There's always the possibility that the club don't have the results yet (unlikely).

I can't see Mousinho for example suddenly revealing Morrell has an ACL or meniscus in his pre match Carlisle build up interview. These things usually come out before.

Here's hoping it's not too bad.
I believe Joe said he heard a loud pop. Doesn't sound good on the surface. Hoping for the best though.
(06-02-2024, 11:09 AM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2024, 10:33 AM)FiftyYearsOn Wrote: [ -> ]I like your optimism. Here’s hoping.

There's always the possibility that the club don't have the results yet (unlikely).

I can't see Mousinho for example suddenly revealing Morrell has an ACL or meniscus in his pre match Carlisle build up interview. These things usually come out before.

Here's hoping it's not too bad.

He also said McIntyre wasn't playing Saturday, didn't think he's ready.  Wink
(06-02-2024, 09:40 AM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Re his injury, is no news good news?  Anyone heard anything?

I seem to remember Regan having his scan on the Thursday and then two days later on Saturday evening, post Charlton, his injury was confirmed. All very quick.

Morrell had his scan on Friday. 

If it was serious then I would have thought it would have been communicated back to the press.

Good to see the info is getting through Stateside
if they have to announce him out and Mc too, that is a very big blow.
(06-02-2024, 10:27 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]if they have to announce him out and Mc too, that is a very big blow.

We will be fine. Only 15 games left now.