TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: The championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I’m a proven one.
Titchy, are you a generally in life a negative person?
Wrong thread
(10-02-2024, 10:11 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Titchy, are you a generally in life a negative person?

No, I'm a realistic person.

Without all these injuries to key players,  I think we'd have another 10 to 12 points at this stage. We would walk this league.

With all our injuries, promotion this season would be a truly magnificent achievement.
If we had another 12 points we'd have 75.
75 from a possible 93 doesn't come across as being particularly realistic.
(10-02-2024, 11:50 AM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]If we had another 12 points we'd have 75.
75 from a possible 93 doesn't come across as being pretty realistic.

We really really motoring before the injuries.

Leyton orient, Blackpool, Exeter, Fleetwood, Cheltenham, Charlton, Bristol Rovers, Oxford

Some of the games we've dropped points in since the Poole injury and we've had other key injuries too as we all know.

With our best squad available I see 10 to 12 points extra there.

To start with we threw 2 away at home to Charlton and 2 away at Oxford with terrible defending. That's 4 points lost right there, which wouldn't have happened with our best defence available.
(10-02-2024, 11:59 AM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2024, 11:50 AM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]If we had another 12 points we'd have 75.
75 from a possible 93 doesn't come across as being pretty realistic.

We really really motoring before the injuries.

Leyton orient, Blackpool, Exeter, Fleetwood, Cheltenham, Charlton, Bristol Rovers, Oxford

Some of the games we've dropped points in since the Poole injury and we've had other key injuries too as we all know.

With our best squad available I see 10 to 12 points extra there.

To start with we threw 2 away at home to Charlton and 2 away at Oxford with terrible defending. That's 4 points lost right there, which wouldn't have happened with our best defence available.

Poor goalkeeping rather than defending but you seem so intent on repeating 'we cant get promoted with Raggett' that you are not watching your highlights objectively.
(10-02-2024, 11:43 AM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2024, 10:11 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Titchy, are you a generally in life a negative person?

No, I'm a realistic person.

Without all these injuries to key players,  I think we'd have another 10 to 12 points at this stage. We would walk this league.

With all our injuries, promotion this season would be a truly magnificent achievement.

Yet before the injuries you said we had no chance of promotion ???
I don't know who's getting POTS but I know who's getting WUM of the year on here. Absolutely on strings.
(15-02-2024, 09:46 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know who's getting POTS but I know who's getting WUM of the year on here. Absolutely on strings.

The ‘P’?  Big Grin
TB has already won COTW many many times
Pages: 1 2