TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Tonight’s team ( possibly maybe)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Norris
Rafferty Raggett Towler Ogilvie
Pack Moxon
Kamara Lang Lane
Bishop 

Macey, Shaughnessy, Sparkes, Martin, Lowery, Yengi, Saydee ( or P-H)
(13-02-2024, 12:34 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Norris
Pack Moxon
Kamara Lang Lane
Bishop 

Towler ??
Can’t see that line up myself
Towler will definitely be on the bench, Saydee looks to be the spare man at the mo
(13-02-2024, 12:34 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Norris
Pack Moxon
Kamara Lang Lane
Bishop 

Not a chance that Shaughnessy will be dropped, but otherwise that it what I'm expecting as a starting eleven. Maybe Lowery kept insteead of Moxon, but I don't think he will be asked to start both games this week. 

MPH will be at least on the bench.
I’m not saying Shaughnessy is dropped. I’m reading between the lines what JM said about maybe rotating some of the squad and being as Shaughnessy had played every game ( I think) , it was about giving Towler game time.
No Kamara...Really?
(13-02-2024, 02:44 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]No Kamara...Really?

??
Having checked with the last programme, the only league game Shaughnessy has missed was the first game v Bristol Rovers when he didn't even make the bench. Poole partnered Towler, who was replaced by Sparkes after 73 mins. No surprise that Shaughnessy has been an ever present league wise since then
Erm didn't read bluetags post, went straight for the kill Big Grin
Moxon for a rested Lowery makes sense, clearly not dropped of course, but a sensible move. Could equllt rest the captain but probably won't
Although not injured I wouldn't be surprised to see Colby Bishop rested & on the bench tonight.

He took a bit of a battering in Saturday and didnt appear to be moving that easily in the pool/spa area at PFCHC yesterday.
Get your waterproofs out, this Effie weather could work against us ffs.
Hoping to see more of Moxon and a mobile hungry Yengi would 'nause' Cambridge's defensive plan right up!
Colby just needs a run out not a whole game.
(13-02-2024, 03:37 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]Although not injured I wouldn't be surprised to see Colby Bishop rested & on the bench tonight.

He took a bit of a battering in Saturday and didnt appear to be moving that easily in the pool/spa area at PFCHC yesterday.

You seem to keep a close eye on off pitch matters. Was he limping?
Personally wouldn’t mind bishop being benched tonight only to show that he’s not in droppable. He needs a rest and hasn’t been that great recently
(13-02-2024, 05:05 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-02-2024, 03:37 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]Although not injured I wouldn't be surprised to see Colby Bishop rested & on the bench tonight.

You seem to keep a close eye on off pitch matters. Was he limping?

As a founder member of PFCHC (was Roko) I'm now usually in gym or pool at least 4 days a week. 

No CB wasn't limping- he was in the pool doing some leg exercises initially  then with a few of the other players in the hot spa pool -  he seemed to be moving rather stiffly/gingerly.

Maybe not  much in it but a couple of the other PFC supporters who use the gym/pool said the same.

QED :D
You have your wish Daniel. It's been needed for a while