TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Norris
Rafferty, Raggett, Shaughnessy, Ogilvie
Lowery, Pack
Kamara, Peart-Harris, Lane
Yengi

Subs
Macey, Martin, Sparkes, Moxon, Bishop, Towler, Lang
Would of liked to of seen Lang for mph but decent
Yengi in for Bish....should confuse the Cambridge defence!
Well rotated
hopefully mph can show what he can do, due a performance and would be very helpful to break down their defence. Wonder if Bish will have an online meltdown?
The Yengi's have got their way, our Ozzie must be ecstatic!
at least he should be fresh, hardly played for several weeks.
wonder who takes the pens?
Yengi has taken a couple this season already, I believe Hammie. Michael Morrison won't score, will he??? Adam May on the bench too.
(13-02-2024, 06:54 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]Would of liked to of seen Lang for mph but decent

I suppose Lang is a prime candidate for a rest. He charges around like nobody's business. MPH should be in his preferred number 10 position.
Attacking line up & strong bench.
Morrison and Bennett thought they were getting Bishop and his hold up play to deal with but Yengi starts and his strength and mobility will be a nightmare for Morrison particularly.
That's an attacking four that looks way to mobile for Cambridge.6
And there's the inevitable Lowery injury, acres away from anyone else
And there's the inevitable goal conceded against league 1 alsoran dogshit
Here we go 1-0 down &you could see it coming!
1-1, Yengi showing ear cupper how it's done
Sounds like it should have been a straight red for the bad tackle on Lane.
Raggs lost his man for the first, but did it cross the line?

Olympic levels of kicking the shit out of the opposition by Cambridge and the ref is letting them do it all night long
Ref and the lino are a couple of see you next Tuesdays. How was that not red, and Solent reporting their goal didn’t cross the line. Lino has a huge hand in both those decisions.
A goal for Kilometres tight bottom.
trying to watch on iplayer in country cottage. is it iplayer that is constantly hiccoughing or a dodgy countryside internet?
(13-02-2024, 09:08 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]trying to watch on iplayer in  country cottage. is it iplayer that is constantly hiccoughing or a dodgy countryside internet?
Dodgy internet at your end, I'm watching from Arizona and it's fine.
(13-02-2024, 09:15 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-02-2024, 09:08 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]trying to watch on iplayer in  country cottage. is it iplayer that is constantly hiccoughing or a dodgy countryside internet?
Dodgy internet at your end, I'm watching from Arizona and it's fine.

ta
back to steam radio it is!
3-1 Kamara, absolutely awesome goal
Dion Charles injured and off for Bolton
(13-02-2024, 09:19 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]3-1 Kamara, absolutely awesome goal

Can't wait to see the Highlights. We are so lucky to still have him.
Pages: 1 2