TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Another game done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought Cambridge offered something first half and made us have to work harder.
They started robustly and I think the ref lost sight of Bennett for the penalty otherwise should've sent the fecker off.
I thought they were dirty, but the crowd did their job and influenced the ref

Any 'Squinny' U's fans who think it's unfair should grow up and realise all teams try it but some have more fans and more noise

Kamara's goal was great and the 3 points puts us in touch of 70 points!
One game closer

Play Up Pompey
one game at a time indeed
frustrating that i saw very little this evening
but 3 points and a few goals which we really needed with score elsewhere
The pushed there back line up and their forward line was deep as well, therefore reducing the play into about a third of the pitch to stop us utilising the width. Their only tactic was then to try and break quickly or hump balls into the box. Their keeper was time wasting after 18 mins - wtf. Thought the ref was poor .
Once we equalised we were on top and could’ve had a couple more. We need to be more ruthless imo and put teams to the sword by playing to the end and not running the clock down.
Still, 3 points and 3 good goals.
We are top of the league Smile
With Norris and his shenanigans, I can't fairly have a go at any other keeper!
He played really well on Tuesday. JM has obviously told him to do that for a tactical ‘break’.
He got a yellow for complaining about their goal (still not seen if it was clearly over the line) and was within a whisker of getting another as he took an age with a goal kick, as is often his wont.