TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Three horse race
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(15-02-2024, 11:43 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]A few six pointers coming up on the horizon.

They may well decide some issues.

Yep there are a few coming up.

We are lucky we only have 13 games left, because we may just accumulate enough points to go up with the momentum we have, even taking into account our injuries.

We have a tough run in but may be able to scrape over the finishing line.

We really need to take advantage in the next 2 games particularly, before our run in gets tougher (on paper).

Strike while the iron is hot, Pompey!
Yawn.
Looks like Derby are starting to panic, they’ve just signed the youthful up and coming 34yr old Dwight Gayle to help solve their problems. This reminds me of the time Jackass thought signing David Vaughan would help our cause and we all know how that ended.
I must admit David Vaughan is one I can't remember.
Nor me. Wasn't he The man from Uncle?
There is/was a footballer called David Vaughan, but it was James Vaughan that played for us.
Came with some reputation if I remember. Unfortunately  Big Grin
Hmm, can't remember him either.
(20-02-2024, 12:18 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, can't remember him either.

Understandable.  Big Grin
Robert Vaughn's brother?
Peter Vaughan was good.

Grouty.
My mistake it was the totally unremarkable James Vaughan
I like mistakes. Far more fun than people pretending to be being right all the time.
Dwight Gayle is or has been a very good player. Not sure what he's been up to over the past couple of yours but he's had a good career and I wouldn't be surprised if he could still do a decent job at this level, maybe a good move by Derby.
Pages: 1 2