TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Name your next Pompey manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm sure Mrs Savzzzz could help out there (if there ever was one)
(17-03-2021, 03:43 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure Mrs Savzzzz could help out there (if there ever was one)

Of course there is I’m lovely.
(17-03-2021, 01:08 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]Avram would probably do it just for the 'extras'. Could mean our season has a happy finish after all.

I wouldn't have thought the "Siam Massage Parlour" at Horton Heath is open at the moment.

You could always stand-in for the "ladies" instead and offer your services to Avram, after all said and done you are a bit of a tart Duffers Big Grin
You must have had your second jab by now Ex, so probs safer if you do the honours.
No, Duffers I haven't had my second jab, early May is the prediction.

I have been removing skirtings boards over the last few days and am about to start smashing out a fireplace so my mitts won't be in any condition to do massaging, whilst I'm sure Avram will enjoy your silky smooth caressing.
Makes a change from toilets seats.

Skirtings boards???????
Mislaid a pound coin ?
No, sorry to disappoint The Coont Brothers (Isaac Coont & Coontiliguist) but I'm not bothering to work at present, just renovating "Exterm Hall".

I haven't found any money behind the skirting boards (typo last time) or had to change any toilet seats (I leave that to peasants like you two).

Anyway I'm off to watch Cheltenham on the TV, up £50 today so far !!
Any of them except Neil Lennon
(18-03-2021, 03:58 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Any of them except Neil Lennon

What about Cherie Lunghi? She was very good back in the day and would improve our diversity and inclusion rating
I see from Wiki that Kenny Hackett has a good wins record and he is 'respected' in the game. Whadoyathink?
That’s all true but what it doesn’t say is that he is a boring hoofball Welsh coont
Pages: 1 2