TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Kamara Watch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everyone knows my opinion. Real talent which hasn’t resulted in much.

Two fantastic contributions for the last two games but other than that……..

Let’s document the moments. 

He starts, so let’s hope for lots of great moments from him.
Have to call it how I see it. Apart from the atrocious pass to Lang in the 18th min (probably the easiest thing he had to do) Kamara has been brilliant.

The approach play for the assist for Lanes goal was superb.

The fact that we’ve been largely played off the park by the best side I’ve seen at Fratton has meant that chances have been pretty slim but Kamara has been a shining light throughout.
Pack, bar one dodgy pass, has also been excellent. The table at the moment is looking incredible.
(17-02-2024, 03:59 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Pack, bar one dodgy pass, has also been excellent. The table at the moment is looking incredible.

Twice, Pack gave the ball away.
What a goal! Kamara made it but an excellent finish by Pack. He’s one of our own
(17-02-2024, 04:12 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]What a goal! Kamara made it but an excellent finish by Pack. He’s one of our own
Total magic from Pack
Kamara and Pack on another level for that goal!!! Absolutely delightful
Here we go - another beauty by Lang !!
I make that 3 assists from Kamara, not that we're counting  Tongue
Kamara with 3 assists.. I quote Whitts on iFollow.. take a bow Cunni.. your latent criticism of the young lad is obviously motivating him! He's awesome!
Team with the best goal difference now too
(17-02-2024, 04:25 PM)pushbike_pete_PFC Wrote: [ -> ]Kamara with 3 assists.. I quote Whitts on iFollow.. take a bow Cunni.. your latent criticism of the young lad is obviously motivating him! He's awesome!

One (very) dodgy ball all game. Candidate for MOM.
Producing in big numbers now. Another absolutely potent display.
Splendid stuff! I’m assuming Titchfield Blue is in the States again today, otherwise they’d be full some in their praise of Abu, Raggs and the team…
(17-02-2024, 05:14 PM)TiHKAL Wrote: [ -> ]Splendid stuff! I’m assuming Titchfield Blue is in the States again today, otherwise they’d be full some in their praise of Abu, Raggs and the team…

Don't worry, he'll say that but for Raggs we would have had a clean sheet. Great 2nd half against a good Reading team. Kamara, Lane and Pack excellent. Thought Moxon did well also. Thoroughly enjoyed that today.
He was my MOTM today , 2 great assists
Edit 3 assists Smile
I agree, The ball seemed to stick to his feet, until he found a goal-getter Big Grin
That turn on the line. I thought it was going to run out of play. Absolutely perfect.