TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Half time Raggett report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To accompany Cunni's Kamara report here is Raggettino's. I counted 23 interventions, 16 good, 7 so-so and 1 dodgy. He put in two excellent interceptions and 4 strong headers. I missed ten minutes including the goal as iFollow is shyteeeeee and keeps cutting out. Anyone else having probs?
(17-02-2024, 03:58 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]To accompany Cunni's Kamara report here is Raggettino's. I counted 23 interventions, 16 good, 7 so-so and 1 dodgy. He put in two excellent interceptions and 4 strong headers. I missed ten minutes including the goal as iFollow is shyteeeeee and keeps cutting out. Anyone else having probs?

Lots of ifollow drop-outs so far. Grrr
Lost four mins from 37.42

Twats.
He gets in a Cruyff turn. Class!
60 min. What a peace of skill! Witts gave Rafferty the credit but it was definitely Raggett. Rafferty was off the pitch.
The tackle just before half time after we lost the ball was crucial I think. Going in one up after Reading had played so well for half an hour made the second half surprisingly straightforward
Raggett was excellent today it was only when JM made multiple substitutions that we lost our shape and put more pressure on the defence.
(17-02-2024, 05:57 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Raggett was excellent today it was only when JM made multiple substitutions that we lost our shape and put more pressure on the defence.

spot on
but given our injury situation I can understand why.
But Martin should be behind Whyte and Scully now.
(17-02-2024, 03:58 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]To accompany Cunni's Kamara report here is Raggettino's. I counted 23 interventions, 16 good, 7 so-so and 1 dodgy. He put in two excellent interceptions and 4 strong headers. I missed ten minutes including the goal as iFollow is shyteeeeee and keeps cutting out. Anyone else having probs?

Yep, drives me mad when it Buffers a lot.
At least I didn't miss the goals