TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Hob nob reading fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What a bunch of bitter and twisted wankers they are.
Well worth a watch.
Some cnut even belittled Pompey as a city when he lives in fucking Reading!
They are really sore losers and frankly it's a fantastic read.
They are each eating lemons!
Watch what where?
I would prefer you not to compare them to one of my favourite biscuits
Definitely a lot of ranting going on! I saw on the first page that some thoughtful Pompey fan designed them a wreath, but they didn't even like that. 

'The demise of Reading FC. We politely request no flowers or tennis balls'

https://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopi...1&t=191173
If we win!!!
Well they didn't and cry they just can't stop.
Bunch of amateurs!
Got smacked 4 - 1 but convinced they should have won it. Deluded.
They are really not happy about their keeper and having watched the goals again they have a point with our 1st and 4th goals but they were all good finishes.
(17-02-2024, 07:05 PM)Hermann's_no_hermit Wrote: [ -> ]They are really not happy about their keeper and having watched the goals again they have a point with our 1st and 4th goals but they were all good finishes.

I watched the warm up of their keepers, quite close to my seat. 
Did they play he tall baldy one or the shorter dark haired. 
the former looked dodgy against shots, the shorter one looked decent.
Didn’t they have that bewigged Bulgarian keeper once? Along with their bewigged chairman that always looked like he’d dodged a falling tree that was a Yew?
I planted a yew in the garden. Hopefully will live 1000 years
First 25 mins they looked capable. We score and they had zero resilience in them. Easy to slap about after that. They're going down with that character.
Normally have a read what the opposition fans think after the game.
Most appear quite knowledgable and reasonable. 
The lack of self-awareness and puerile shit on that Reading thread takes the biscuit, though. Big Grin
Pig farmers put in their place, job done.
First 30 mins looked like a top team with their passing and movement . Looked like we were in for a tough one . Then they crumbled and got spanked . See ya
"One song Pompey"? Big Grin Big Grin
One goal Reading
One song that the entire country knows is ours!
One song we know you hear!
Where as Reading's song book is that of a 2nd rate session singer who has nothing but 'cover' versions
Yes, one song, our song!
Reading have no songs that anyone knew and for the amount that was at fratton yesterday, very quiet!
I've had downers on both Reading and Carlisle fans although to be fair that was individual carlisle fans and their stadium.
Reading's fans however have just gone through the roof with their abject poor me ramblings on Hobnob and their piss poor demonstration of love for their club.
Just hurry up and get ye gone to league 2
Reading v Wrexham next season?
Not if Wrexham go up and Reading go down which is a possibility