TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Kamara
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had a great game, so fast and improving all the time.
probably worth reading Kam watch !
MOTM for me today, creator of two goals. The first was a cut above
I’ll admit that after his first 10/12 performances, I wasn’t convinced….my main concern was that he didn’t seem that interested? But how things have changed….

He’s now making defence splitting runs, showing strength on the ball, and shooting for goal at every opportunity. 

Today, against Reading, I thought he was exceptional and fully deserved MoTM for his three assists. 

Please let him stay fit for the remaining 12 games!!
(17-02-2024, 08:06 PM)Mostlysunny Wrote: [ -> ]I’ll admit that after his first 10/12 performances, I wasn’t convinced….my main concern was that he didn’t seem that interested? But how things have changed….

He’s now making defence splitting runs, showing strength on the ball, and shooting for goal at every opportunity. 

Today, against Reading, I thought he was exceptional and fully deserved MoTM for his three assists. 

Please let him stay fit for the remaining 12 games!!

And next season. Wink
Unfortunately, he is beginning to look good enough for the Championship, so Norwich will want to keep him.
Aren’t we hoping to play in the Championship next season?
(18-02-2024, 02:57 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Aren’t we hoping to play in the Championship next season?

We are, but so are the team that own him and have said they want to keep him. 

He has been a very successful loan, but I think we can forget any chance of him still being here next year. If Norwich do not want him it will only be because they can sell him to the Premiership. 

Let's just enjoy him while we can.
Can’t we play him for the remaining games as a “trialist” with a different number but tell Norwich he is training with the kids as he’s sheite! It’s about the only way we can keep him next year!