TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: MOTM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Probably too late to change the process this season, but please PFC next season give the decision on MOTM to someone who actually understands football (like Guy Whittingham), not the match-day sponsors. To give it today to Lang was absurd, not because he played badly but because there were even better performances (Pack, Kamara, Raggett to name but three).
Simply down to who they want to meet on the day.
would be nice to have some sort of club app that you can sign into inside the ground. To make up for the lack of internet/phone signal)
That could have a vote for MOM and all sorts of other fun things before kick off too.
IMO I thought Kamara should’ve got it.
(17-02-2024, 06:50 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]IMO I thought Kamara should’ve got it.

him or Raggett, to show that some fans value them
(17-02-2024, 06:47 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Simply down to who they want to meet on the day.
would be nice to have some sort of club app that you can sign into inside the ground. To make up for the lack of internet/phone signal)
That could have a vote for MOM and all sorts of other fun things before kick off too.
I contacted the club about this two years ago and the reply was that it was part of the match sponsor package. Rubbish really. Would be the supporters choice via text or WhatsApp IF you can get a signal in FP.
(17-02-2024, 06:50 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]IMO I thought Kamara should’ve got it.

With three assists, it’s difficult to make a different case.

So many good performances today though.

Special mention for Raggett, Norris and Pack (in spite of his continuing loss off possession just outside the box).

Moxon was impressive too.