TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: So how many more points do we need??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
6 wins  4 draws, id be amazed if that wasn't enough
Bolton 15 games left,9 are away from home.
Derby to be missing main man Collins for several weeks.
As long as we don't lose focus we will be ok
The News mentioned that Pompey have just about secured a play-off place. Anyone know what a normal number of points for the play-offs is?
Figures as at Feb 2023.

https://www.thestatszone.com/football/ho...league-one

74.6 the average for 6th place.

93.4 for first

Last seasons figures not included. Bit of an outlier Peterborough got 77 in 6th, Wednesday’s 96 not enough for 2nd.

100 years ago https://www.footballsite.co.uk/Statistic...923-24.htm

Portsea Gas Company in the FA cup.
He's a smart WUM. Expresses a different view, gets bites, doesn't react. Stays within the rules. Can't ban him for disagreeing with the majority. That would be over moderation in my view.
Mention food, he soon gets bored
(19-02-2024, 10:51 AM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]He's a smart WUM. Expresses a different view, gets bites, doesn't react. Stays within the rules. Can't ban him for disagreeing with the majority. That would be over moderation in my view.

To be a WUM or wind up merchant wouldn’t he actually have to wind someone up? If a simple question such as how many points is normally needed for automatic promotion or whatever winds you up then maybe you might be slightly mental and in need of therapy
I just have a low coont threshold- sorry
Whatever became of Portsea Gas Company FC?
7 wins will give us 93 points and I suspect that will get us promoted. I'm not sure if that will win the title though, probably need another 4 or 5 points for that.
As long as we finish 1 point more than the runners up I’ll be happy Smile PUP.
I want a hundred points. If we don’t get them, I’ll be gutted.
(19-02-2024, 06:04 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]I want a hundred points. If we don’t get them, I’ll be gutted.

F**k it let's go for 108!
A touch of realism, H, please.
(19-02-2024, 07:37 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]A touch of realism, H, please.

Okay I'll settle for your 100 Undecided
Paraphrasing john virgo on snooker loopy " get as many points as you can" I know we won the old third div but Id like too win it again PUP
Pages: 1 2