TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Cambridge v Bolton tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(20-02-2024, 09:51 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Only a matter of time until Bolton and Derby catch us I think.

Squad depth will tell in the end.

Derby squad depth is so deep they have one injury and are trawling the free agents market for a 34 year old has been.
Bolton and Derby can win all their games in hand for all I care, it won't make a jot of difference as long as we are playing our games at the correct levels. And JM has those levels set so high that he was even narked at Reading's late consolation goal. That's what's going to get us up, not the forms of other teams.
I think Evatt told the Bolton fans just how hard it's going to be for them with their playing schedule of successive Tuesday Saturday for the next 3 weeks!
I thought Bolton choked in the first half, but he got into them at half time and they produced a good 2nd half where they frankly deserved better than the 1-2 they got.
who's Evatt? Big Grin
Still two games in hand to lose.
(21-02-2024, 06:42 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]Still two games in hand to lose.

They're still got to go to Derby and Barnsley and have potentially tough home games against Reading,  Blackpool and Oxford.  Oh and the small matter of us going to their place as well  Big Grin
Plenty of reasons there to be optimistic.
Their run-in is ridiculously difficult. Lots of games in a short time period and a lot of tough fixtures. If they manage to narrow the gap they'll have bloody deserved it!
At the end of the day, whoever tops any league deserves it.
Sadly the play off system encourages failure
Pages: 1 2