TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(24-02-2024, 05:09 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-02-2024, 04:41 PM)FiftyYearsOn Wrote: [ -> ]If we can sneak a win it could be a season-defining day.

Think how happy we would have been if we had won, even if Bolton & Derby had also won.  We should be even happier with a point because they both lost.  They can win their games in hand now and we would still be top. 

Happy days.

The rest of the season is all about not losing to Bolton, Derby, Peterborough and Barnsley. If we do that then these results won't matter.

I was disappointed but not surprised by the Charlton display. Win or lose, I can't think of a decent performance away against a lower league team this season.
Our GD remains static as stated. What though is the point of the metric? It is to settle issues of clubs finishing on equal points. Our position in respect of that differential is improved. Which is obviously the point being made. Although I’m delighted to have facilitated pedants corner Wink
Pages: 1 2