TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Has Cowley actually got the job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seems to me that by reading on here that he has, but nothing on the OS about it.
The Snooze seem to think he has.
Yeh, nothing on the OS. The News have basically confirmed it though. Wouldnt put it past them to have jumped the gun though lol
Still nothing official I can see?
I think they’ve delayed officially announcing their arrival as the club are waiting on their COVID test results so the Cowleys can officially meet the team and take training. As regards that they have signed/ agreed a contract until the end of season
(18-03-2021, 02:51 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I think they’ve delayed officially announcing their arrival as the club are waiting on their COVID test results so the Cowleys can officially meet the team and take training. As regards that they have signed/ agreed a contract until the end of season

So how come Bowyer was announced Brum manager on Tuesday and Adkins Charlton manager today? Why on earth are we dragging our heels on announcing The Cowley's appointment? This smacks of incompetence from the Pompey hieracrchy does it not?
Particularly as it's only temporary!!
(18-03-2021, 03:23 PM)BigSmokeBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-03-2021, 02:51 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I think they’ve delayed officially announcing their arrival as the club are waiting on their COVID test results so the Cowleys can officially meet the team and take training. As regards that they have signed/ agreed a contract until the end of season

So how come Bowyer was announced Brum manager on Tuesday and Adkins Charlton manager today? Why on earth are we dragging our heels on announcing The Cowley's appointment? This smacks of incompetence from the Pompey hieracrchy does it not?

Why does it smack of incompetence ffs?
Carl says it'll be announced today.
How can it smack of incompetence FFS, its not in Pompey's hands, they're waiting on a covid test result, there is a pandemic on and probably more important people than football managers need a test. Bowyer probably got his before he left Charlton.
I dont think Covid is the excuse. The reason i think its not been announced is because he hasnt signed yet. Maybe they've had the verbal agreement but the contract hasnt been signed.

Happens all the time where something agreed verbally is different in the actual contract. Wonder what the hurdle is. Probably something around the terms of qualifying for a full time contract?
Covid is the excuse for not been able to take training, not signing a goddamn contract ffs! The incompetence or more like disrespect is the length of contract until the end of the season. If that’s what on offer, then the board clearly have doubts on whether Cowley and his bro are the right team long term? What was the length of contract offered to Scummer Adkins and Bowyer? It certainly wasn’t 3 months.
Goddamn??????

FFS!
Bloody Gallen is remaking at the club ffs according to Chris wise
Remaking what, cakes?
(18-03-2021, 09:53 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Remaking what, cakes?

Regeneration?
Surely not? If true that can only be to save paying him off. Poor management.
OMG Chris Wise is never wrong about remaking and all that it entails...
Not impressed if it’s true Gallen is staying for ‘continuity’. Why would we want continuity with the dross that’s been served up lately? Surely the whole point was a fresh start.
What reason could there be for him to remain?
Maybe because Pompey have cocked up the appointment?
We have Kev the kitman for continuity
(19-03-2021, 05:51 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]We have Kev the kitman for continuity

He'd probably welcome an assistant, though.
Maybe the club are embarrassed to announce a temporary appointment?
Hearing that it might have finally happened. Twitter Andrew moon.
Pages: 1 2