TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: C'mon Wigan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Think I'll watch it on Ifollow.
Especially as Bolton haven't got their best defender .Wink
Charlton must be worth a draw at least.
(26-02-2024, 02:31 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]Think I'll watch it on Ifollow.

It's a huge derby in its own right from what I've seen on YouTube. It would be a nice bonus, but I do hope the players remain focused on their own game.
C'mon Wigan and c'mon Charlton.
As it happens my mother was from Wigan and I used to live in Blackheath Standard so a stone's throw from The Valley, I'm virtually a fan of both!

His red card was rescinded.
(27-02-2024, 05:32 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]

Damn !!!
(27-02-2024, 05:37 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-02-2024, 05:32 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]

Damn !!!

That’s fair, sadly.

It wasn’t a clear goal scoring opportunity, we wouldn’t have been happy if it had happened to us.
Delayed half an hour, so many trying to get in apparently
Derby all over Charlton, possession wise. Need to get that press of theirs working.
(27-02-2024, 07:58 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Delayed half an hour, so many trying to get in apparently

And because of that, I'm watching Derby v Charlton. Big fan of Charlton since 7.45pm.
(27-02-2024, 08:02 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Derby all over Charlton, possession wise.  Need to get that press of theirs working.

Charton maybe getting a bit more into it now
(27-02-2024, 07:58 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Delayed half an hour, so many trying to get in apparently

wondered why no score was showing so far
Bolton battering them on stats but no dice so far, big injury too.
Half time at Derby and I'm not liking it now. Wigan v Bolton, and it's amazing they had a half hour delay with people getting in - the ground looks half empty.
Wigan not had a look in yet, it seems
So far Derby and Bolton have only managed one shot on target each and 8 between them. This kind of form is very welcome.
Charlton scored.
And again!!!!!  Big Grin
Joder!
Fuck yeah! Scummer Jones on the way to redemption… Smile
This could be a huge result. Seven point gap to third, assuming Barnsley don’t date crash the party.
8 minutes added time
Meanwhile, someone needs to wake Wigan up. Not one shot !?
(27-02-2024, 09:36 PM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]Meanwhile, someone needs to wake Wigan up. Not one shot !?

we've suffered from a smash and grab many times down the years, here's hoping. Could be a very good night, even if it stay nil nil
(27-02-2024, 09:34 PM)66zoolane Wrote: [ -> ]8 minutes added time

Sounds like the Alamo.
Pages: 1 2