TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Derby losing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1-2 to charlton
I'd given up when they went one up, go Charlton. Maybe the first nice scummer since Ballie
Not losing, lost!
Game finished. The scummer fuck has done us a right favour there
‘Nathan Jones, he weren’t scum too long’…I’ll get my coat.
Got to hand it to the scummer. Certainly got Charlton going
More Luton than Stains really and he did a good job of not winning many while there
If I was a Charlton player I would be right motivated to play my way into a move in the summer. Fuck anything more than a cameo under that nutter. Great for us
Massive results tonight. Having played just one game this week we've moved a point further clear from Derby and Bolton with the former burning their only game in hand and the latter burning their penultimate game in hand.

Barnsley now look to be the major title threat. Aside from the Exeter game, Derby haven't been convincing for a while. Bolton are probably performing better than them but keep shooting themselves in the foot.
Oxford and Blackpool massive games for me. If we come away from those with 4 points I think we could be out of sight
Looking at Charlton and how many decent players they have, combined with the recent run of form. If I was a betting man I might put a few bob on Charlton for next season.
(28-02-2024, 05:33 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at Charlton and how many decent players they have, combined with the recent run of form. If I was a betting man I might put a few bob on Charlton for next season.

Agreed, league one will be strong next year. At least two out of us, Bolton, Derby, Posh and Barnsley will be there. Wigan will be competitive I feel. Stoke and QPR might be dropping into it, Rotherham know their way around the third tier. All the more important to go up this season.