TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: On both bolton and Derby fans forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They are calling for their managers heads!!
I can understand Paul Warne. I wouldn't want to watch what he calls football.
Ian Evatt on the other hand surely deserves their backing?
Whatever, I've never been happier on a Tuesday night without Pompey even kicking a ball.
Points on the board, we all said it, now look at Derby and Bolton, games in hand mean nothing apart from tiredness, injury and pain when you don't get the points.
I see that Watford are reportedly about to part company with another coach/manager - reading that will be 20 in ten years.

https://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd...s=managers

What an awful football club "Ideas way above" comes to mind.

p.s.Just seen that they have allegedly approached Troy Deeney...... faf  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
To be expected I think. Fans are fickle although I understand Warne being in trouble given the sheer size of Derby County. Evatt though I think has done really well at Bolton and they've been a bit unlucky in some recent games.

It's why I never begrudge a manager showing a lack of 'loyalty to clubs. They certainly rarely get any from clubs and fans when things aren't going well so make hay while the sun shines I say. Not you though Mr Mousinho, you stay put.
8000 empty seats tonight at Derby - pathetic support!

We've sold out our home section every match this season!
Talking of which I see Posh have given us another 1200 tickets meaning we will be backed by nearly 4000 fans at theirs
I wonder if Bolton will give us that entire stand as they did for carlisle and Wigan?
That's 5000!
If we win the league the week before and they're out of it I reckon they will
Even if Sky switch the Bolton match to a Monday night reckon Pompey will easily sell out 5,000