TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: The Outsize Oxford Oratory Opportunity (Obviously).
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-03-2024, 05:09 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]I see the "bogey' side outplayed us and we won playing shit!
For me that's brilliant
Get in!
How did your lot, scum get on Titchfield?

You should grow up.
3 points
lots of bruises
a goal for Saydee which is great.
being old fashioned, did we score too early?
(02-03-2024, 05:09 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]I see the "bogey' side outplayed us and we won playing shit!
For me that's brilliant
Get in!

I didn't think we were shit, we defended pretty well IMO
The woodwork seems to be on our side this season, as so often when you are at the top of a league.
Missed the 1st half but listened to the radio 2nd commentary with Guy & Andy. Sounded like Oxford were on top but we scored a good goal from Saydee then rode our luck & the crowd got us across the line.
(02-03-2024, 05:12 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
For me that's brilliant
Get in!

You should grow up.

Was that another two grand down the pan Titchie?
For me that's brilliant
Get in!

You should grow up.

You should fuck off
(02-03-2024, 10:15 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]
For me that's brilliant
Get in!

You should grow up.

You should fuck off

Unfortunately he probably won't fuck off. He'll be back on soon reiterating his statement that we will lose at Blackpool for certain. And when we finally clinch promotion he will start going on about us being 100% certain bets for relegation.
Scrappy win today ,not at our best but result all important.Had to tell a half a dozen of their youth to calm down by fratton end as chanted ‘fuck off Pompey ,Pompey fuck off’.Just said show some respect for you will get a slap.TBF they apologised.
Pompey is definitely Oxford's bogey team. Big Grin
That MPH in the pivot experiment was especially brave considering Oxford have what the kids call a 'cheat code' of a midfielder at this level in Brannagan. It was a tough game but I genuinely feel we would have won more comfortably with Moxon starting today even if I totally understand why he didn't.
Just looked up Branagan's age, only 27. He seems to have been around for ages, always plays well against us. Sign him up!
He could well for us next season in the Championship
(01-03-2024, 05:12 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Dale back again tomorrow. Will he score again?

No, but he did win a penalty. He must really hate Pompey, in spite of being given far more game time than was justified, as he hardly ever scores.
Pages: 1 2