TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Lee Evans signs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This was a rumour I thought had died a death, but he's  here.
(01-03-2024, 03:16 PM)D'Alessandro dreaming Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/2024...ign-evans/

Certainly appears to be a good move.  Midfield needs a bolster.
Hopefully he's fit and ready to go when called upon.
He hasn't played since September so will be a while before he is match fit, but could be a very useful steadying influence to bring off the bench.
Ignore. Already been posted ffs
(01-03-2024, 03:23 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]He hasn't played since September so will be a while before he is match fit, but could be a very useful steadying influence to bring off the bench.

Yep, apparently he's had problems with his knee and decided to undergo surgery to correct it. 

Ipswich rate him as a person and player. 

3 weeks ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGYEeT6laXs
Well that one snuck up on the outside. Sensible signing if we get him match fit. I can see one or two closed door friendlies happening to keep all our fit squad players tuned up for the run in.
Consider your post ignored. Carry on.
Good insurance policy against injury to other key players, good move, well done.
It is great that the club are going balls to the wall for promotion. Love it
Nice little boost that.

Great to see the club being proactive.
I have been impressed by the clubs contingency planning. They really are preparing for anything that can go wrong. We had a backup keeper who the ball seemed to be passing through as if he was made of water, so they got Macey back. Now we're struggling for fit bodies in the pivot positions so in comes Lee Evans.
Lee Evans should be good for a laugh anyway!
and very sweaty
no attention paid here
Where will a comedian fit in to the team?
It won't be the first time
I think Marlon is injured and won't be playing tomorrow. Hope I'm wrong.

So Moxon and Evans in midfield. You just hope Evans is fit enough to play 90 minutes . I'm sure he will be.
(01-03-2024, 08:03 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]I think Marlon is injured and won't be playing tomorrow.  Hope I'm wrong.

So Moxon and Evans in midfield. You just hope Evans is fit enough to play 90 minutes . I'm sure he will be.

Can't see Evans starting even if Pack is injured. He will need time to get fitter and to understand how we play. If Pack is out I would think Peart Harris will drop to Pack's position alongside Moxon, but I desperately hope Pack is OK as he has been so good of late.
Is this thread about Titchy?
If it was it would be about clowns not comedians
Pack is injured. Big blow.
Ignore BitchfieldBlue. Pack is not injured as far as anyone reputable is aware.
(02-03-2024, 09:05 AM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Pack is injured. Big blow.

Phew, desperate stuff.
The WUM clearly can't be bothered any more to even sound credible.
Well we’ll soon find out when Who Am I posts the team.
Pages: 1 2