TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-03-2024, 07:19 PM)D'Alessandro dreaming Wrote: [ -> ]Today I think makes it very likely that Lee Evans is utilised sooner rather than later. We have to dance around Moxon's potential suspension for a few games longer and MPH in that deeper role really didn't work.

JM in his post match interview was talking about the boost to the squad from having Evans available for the last seven games, and that bringing him in to soon could lead to him being unavailable when we need him. That makes it sound like he doesn't expect him to be ready for the next three games and he will use him sparingly.
Interesting stats from yesterday
Possession
Home 49% - Away 51%

Shots
Home 11 - Away 18

Shots on Target
Home 5 - Away 4

Corners
Home 5 - Away 7

Fouls
Home 19 - Away 16
(02-03-2024, 07:19 PM)D'Alessandro dreaming Wrote: [ -> ]Today I think makes it very likely that Lee Evans is utilised sooner rather than later. We have to dance around Moxon's potential suspension for a few games longer and MPH in that deeper role really didn't work.

If I am right Moxon is on 8 yellows the shut of point is the next game so he will be okay now. I think that was Mousinho reason for not playing him today so he will be okay for Blackpool.
Pages: 1 2