TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: MPH Speed Cam.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the spotlight falls on P-H this week. 

Totally fucked up my plans because I was gonna do Moxon.

Let’s keep a close eye on the boy and dissect what he’s about. It’s about time he lived up to his first game reputation. I was very impressed with him then but disappointed with subsequent performances.

Would love to see him shine but have my doubts.
I see what you did there ... lets hope he gets 3 points.
(02-03-2024, 02:22 PM)TiHKAL Wrote: [ -> ]I see what you did there ... lets hope he gets 3 points.

Ooh. Very good!
Oh Noooo ,  MPH gets caught in Speed Trap & gets penalty points deducted  Sad
I’ve counted two good touches and six bad ones so far. Must do better or he’ll be in the pits
dribbling good
passing hmmmmm
decision making, crap.
Overall too slow in that position.
My verdict too, too slow. You just don't get the time he wants on the ball at this level. On the plus side he scrapped for everything and put in a couple of nice runs and as someone said, he doesn't hide.
If we had everyone fit he shouldn’t be anywhere near the squad , however, he does try but in the main is decidedly average
Not the best last few outings but I think he could be pivotal in the games remaining. He is most certainly not as versatile as Robertson though and cannot play deeper.
Hopefully we will now have Moxon with only one card possible and Evans soon after.
(02-03-2024, 02:18 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]So the spotlight falls on P-H this week. 

Totally fucked up my plans because I was gonna do Moxon.

Let’s keep a close eye on the boy and dissect what he’s about. It’s about time he lived up to his first game reputation. I was very impressed with him then but disappointed with subsequent performances.

Would love to see him shine but have my doubts.

MPH is such an awful player. He did feck all the entire game as usual. He thinks he's made it coz he's on brentfords' books.

And why is that useless crettin Martin, who is on a short term contract, on bench whilst our longer term contracted players like scully and whyte gather dust.

We got away with it today and I'm not complaining.
As I said earlier somewhere results are more important than performances
(02-03-2024, 05:53 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully we will now have Moxon with only one card possible and Evans soon after.
Can someone clarify: Has he just got one more game to go to avoid a yellow. If so he shouldn't start on Sat v Blackpool as we need him for the run-in for sure.
I think he needs 2 yellows for a ban sooo all ok!
P-H I think didn’t know what his role was. Defensive alongside Pack? Creative? Attacking? Whatever, he was a bit of a liability with the odd marauding run forward.