TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: A curious experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-03-2024, 10:50 AM)teeftwo Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2024, 10:11 AM)exgaffer Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2024, 10:21 PM)teeftwo Wrote: [ -> ]I never give my analysis of a match unless I've seen it all. I was a season ticket holder for several years, before and through the fan owned years and out the other side. Name is on the list on the North Stand (twice), bought shares, bought Tifosy experiences, put my money towards saving the club, never expected it back.

These days other commitments and interests mean I can't go much so a season ticket is pointless. But I remain a member and it's always a joy to go the park.

Sorry I don't meet your superfan standards exterm but as I expect you know, I couldn't care what you think. Still, feel free to buy me a pint in the Victory Lounge.

‘Other interests and commitments’  Big Grin .

Now I know why you got so touchy about my joking comments to Cunning  Big Grin .

I honestly have no idea what you are getting so amused about.

Well rounded individuals often have many interests and ordinary members of society without the luxury of being retired also have commitments, work based and voluntary. Why this amuses you goodness only knows.

It's possible to live a full and happy life  without being all consumed by Pompey from dawn til dusk.

But if you insist, I'll have a pint from you in the Victory Lounge as well.

Well you seem more concerned that you don’t attend much than anyone else does, that’s what I’m amused by  Big Grin .

I’m glad to hear you are a well rounded individual though  Big Grin .

I’ll be at the next match as usual, so that’s all I’m really concerned about.

Most of us have other interests and commitments but we fit Pompey in too, it’s all a matter of priorities I suppose.

You enjoy your ‘full and happy’ life and I’ll enjoy mine  Big Grin .

PUP
I'll buy yiz a pint, teef. When are you here next? You'll recognise me all right:
https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/ar...d-Show.jpg
(05-03-2024, 04:05 PM)scouse Wrote: [ -> ]I'll buy yiz a pint, teef. When are you here next? You'll recognise me all right:
https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/ar...d-Show.jpg

Don't tell.porkies Scarser you're  as "bald as a coot" these days after pouring all that perming lotion over yer barnet in the 70s/80s.

Oh & nobody wants a pint of Mersey sludge water   Big Grin Big Grin
They don't sell Mersey sludge water in the Victory Lounge.
(05-03-2024, 08:34 PM)scouse Wrote: [ -> ]They don't sell Mersey sludge water in the Victory Lounge.

You're obviously familiar with it's taste  Big Grin . You'll be taking the  gnats p!ss instead  then - enjoy   Big Grin Big Grin
Pages: 1 2