TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Nigh on sold out for the rest of the season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bar a scattering of Burton Albion tickets there's nothing available now until the end of the season.

I'll be there for the Burton Albion game, my only visit to FP this season due to other commitments on nearly all Saturdays and Tuesdays. Be interested to see what the safe standing is like.

I'm sure there's a few on here who will be delighted I'm attending and I'll gladly accept a pint from them  Big Grin
I would expect plenty of tickets to become available in the Milton End for the Shrewsbury and Wigan matches as neither of these clubs are likely to sell their full allocations. As per Oxford, they should go on sale a week or so before the match. Barnsley don't usually bring many either so probably a few for that game - though it may get rearranged due to international call ups. I doubt we'll have 3 called up with Morrell, Poole and Devlin all injured - probably just Paddy Lane and maybe Yengi. Barnsley, however are likely to lose Devante Cole as he plays somewhere in the Caribbean.

Maybe with the game on Sky tv, some Derby tickets will also get released - will they opt for 1400 tickets rather than the full 2000?
I'd agree about tickets in the Milton End coming up. And the atmosphere in the Milton is fantastic. Note to self, take my cap next time. Couldn't see a thing once the Sun came around!
I hope so. Tried to get hospitality for any game for me n the old man, in his 80s, back in January and all sold out. He won’t be able to make the Milton, but I can.
I’ve only made Cheltenham this year - with him, but …FFS. That one!
(04-03-2024, 08:03 PM)Pompey_in_Derby Wrote: [ -> ]I would expect plenty of tickets to become available in the Milton End for the Shrewsbury and Wigan matches as neither of these clubs are likely to sell their full allocations. As per Oxford, they should go on sale a week or so before the match. Barnsley don't usually bring many either so probably a few for that game - though it may get rearranged due to international call ups. I doubt we'll have 3 called up with Morrell, Poole and Devlin all injured - probably just Paddy Lane and maybe Yengi. Barnsley, however are likely to lose Devante Cole as he plays somewhere in the Caribbean.

Maybe with the game on Sky tv, some Derby tickets will also get released - will they opt for 1400 tickets rather than the full 2000?

More tickets in Milton End for Barnsley, Shrewsbury and Wigan

Get In There!!
Thanks for the heads up, managed to snaffle a couple for the Wigan game, only free Saturday in April (week after Manchester marathon)
Blimey, sold out again in a few hours bar the odd one for Shrewsbury and a few dotted around the place for Burton.
All sold out.

We need a massive capacity increase asap