TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Barnsley v Bolton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FT 2-2. Barnsley must be so pi$$ed off.
A great result for us!
So as close as anyone gets is 6 points on the same amount of games!
It's down to us now.
Cmon Pompey
6 points clear now - nobody's games in hand change that

Edit - what Yak said
B-E-A-utiful !
Peterborough are a funny team, they seem to be either thrashing or losing
(05-03-2024, 10:57 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Peterborough are a funny team, they seem to be either thrashing or losing

Thats evidence of no plan B. Once they encounter a team that can out-manoveur them tactically, theyre toast. That used to be us but The Moose is capable of enabling the team to adapt. 

Inferior Fergie rules with such an iron fist that his players can't adapt if it ain't working. 

Just my opinion loike
I guess we won't really know if it was a good result for us until the end of the season, or at least until the automatic places have been decided, whichever comes first. But for now a draw looks pretty good.
More dropped points!

Lovely jubbly.
(06-03-2024, 12:33 AM)SouthseaBubble Wrote: [ -> ]I guess we won't really know if it was a good result for us until the end of the season, or at least until the automatic places have been decided, whichever comes first. But for now a draw looks pretty good.

We know now. Both teams failed to win and only got a point each.

I would think it hurts Barnsley a bit more but I reckon they are still the more likely to finish in second. I believe it’s the playoffs for Bolton.
(06-03-2024, 07:52 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2024, 12:33 AM)SouthseaBubble Wrote: [ -> ]I guess we won't really know if it was a good result for us until the end of the season, or at least until the automatic places have been decided, whichever comes first. But for now a draw looks pretty good.

We know now. Both teams failed to win and only got a point each.

I would think it hurts Barnsley a bit more but I reckon they are still the more likely to finish in second. I believe it’s the playoffs for Bolton.

Shocking decision for the penalty. Not that the championship is hugely better, I'm looking forward to ditching league 1 refs if we go up.

Barnsley still in strong position though. Apart from us and stevenage, they only have to play pub teams and a few with nothing to play with.

Can't ask for more with a six point gap after January when so many teams had games in hand.
Can't take anything for granted though & we have some tough games coming uo starting on Saturday at Blackpool.
As I remember a few years ago we were 10 points clear at Xmas & blew it.
Leicester may do the same this season 10 points ahead but Not any longer.
If we win all our home games & at least draw all the away ones that shoud do it hopefully.
PUP.
Fantastic luck without kicking a ball in the last couple of weeks.

Not withstanding a Pompey collapse I think we are going to button this up at home to Shrewsbury on April 6th
Pages: 1 2