TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team news
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One change - Sparkes for Ogilvie (injured)
Congratulations  Gerry 'Atric VOF it looks like you beat "Who Am I" to it today .........
I’m always stunned in how Martin makes the bench instead of Scully or Whyte.
I think there was seconds in it!  Smile
(09-03-2024, 02:13 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I’m always stunned in how Martin makes the bench instead of Scully or Whyte.

I'd feel safer with Moxon in there from the start.
I hope the Ogilvie injury isn't too bad. Mousinho seems a bit reluctant on Moxon for now. MPH did not look secure in CM last week.
I don't think JM is reluctant to play Moxon for any other reason in that he doesn't want him to collect a yellow card until after today.
Rhodes straight red. Looked harsh
(09-03-2024, 03:46 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Rhodes straight red. Looked harsh

Agree. Not conclusive from the tv camera angle but can understand Blackpool fans being pee’d off with that. I was expecting a yellow.
Yellow at best. Nice to be on the recieving end after some stupid reds against us this season but Blackpool should appeal that
(09-03-2024, 06:36 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]Yellow at best. Nice to be on the recieving end after some stupid reds against us this season but Blackpool should appeal that

He led with his elbow and made contact. Can have no complaints. The rules are quite clear however soft it looked.